On this page
Low Carbon Hydrogen Supply Competition (closed)
The 2 phase £33 million Low Carbon Hydrogen Supply competition aimed to accelerate the development of low carbon bulk hydrogen supply solutions in the above sectors.
HMPO data subject rights request form
Complete this form if you want to know what information Her Majesty's Passport Office (HMPO) holds about you.
Form N170: Listing questionnaire (pre-trial checklist)
People or organisations involved in a case allocated to the fast track or multi-track can use this pre-trial checklist to provide information on their case ahead of a trial.
Apply for Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) funding
How to apply for capital funding to set up a heat network.
CCUS Innovation Programme
Grant funding for projects developing novel technology and processes that reduce the cost of deploying CCUS (carbon capture, usage and storage).
Guidance and regulation
- Success Profiles
- About Foreign and Commonwealth Office travel advice
- Nationality rules
- Access the public register for environmental information
- Civil Service competency framework
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Unclaimed estates list
- Forecasts for the UK economy: February 2020
- MOD statistics pre-release access list
- Upcoming DWP research publications
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit quarterly statistics: data to June 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Treasury minutes progress report – February 2020
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2019
- Treasury Minutes - January 2020
- Post implementation review of IFRS 9 and IFRS 15
- Conservative and DUP Agreement and UK Government financial support for Northern Ireland
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Workforce management information for GLD, AGO and HMCPSI 2019/20
- FOI responses released by MOD: week commencing 17 February 2020
- Housing Benefit subsidy audited final claims: April 2017 to March 2018
- Government procurement card HMT spend greater than £500: October 2019
- Government procurement card HMT spend greater than £500: November 2019