HMPO data subject rights request form
Complete this form if you want to know what information Her Majesty's Passport Office (HMPO) holds about you.
Form N170: Listing questionnaire (pre-trial checklist)
People or organisations involved in a case allocated to the fast track or multi-track can use this pre-trial checklist to provide information on their case ahead of a trial.
Form D89: Request for personal service by a court bailiff
Ask a court bailiff to hand-deliver papers to the respondent in family proceedings for you.
Common Chart of Accounts
The Common Chart of Accounts is a single set of codes to be used across central government for financial reporting.
Form C9: Statement of service
Form C9: Statement of service.
Guidance and regulation
- Access the public register for environmental information
- General guidance for grant applicants: Innovate UK
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Unclaimed estates list
- ESA underpayments: forecast numbers affected, forecast expenditure and progress on checking
- Public sector finances bulletin
- Mystery Shopper Results: 2018
- International defence expenditure: 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Conservative and DUP Agreement and UK Government financial support for Northern Ireland
- Women and the Foreign Office
- Treasury Minutes – October 2018
- Black skin, Whitehall: Race and the Foreign Office, 1945 to 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ministry of Justice data: gifts, hospitality, travel and meetings, April to June 2018
- FCO Services 2018 to 2019 quarter 2 prompt payment data
- Cabinet Office: ministerial gifts, hospitality, travel and meetings, April to June 2018
- Independent Case Examiner service standards
- Home Office: ministerial gifts, hospitality, travel and meetings, April to June 2018