Find contact details for services

More topics
  • Contact Action Fraud to report fraud and cyber crime, or to tell them you've been the victim of a scam.

  • Contact the Child Benefit Office to report a change of circumstance, get your Child Benefit number, or make a general enquiry.

  • Contact Department for Transport and transport agencies.

  • Contact the Disclosure and Barring Service with questions about checks needed for certain types of paid and voluntary work.

  • Contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) for information about driving tests or vehicle testing schemes, activities and enforcement policy or general driving and vehicle safety advice.

  • Get advice with renewing or applying for a British passport if you live overseas.

  • Contact the Pension Service to get help claiming your State Pension, helps with State Pension eligibility, claims and payments. You can also make a complaint about the Pension Service.

  • Get advice on tax credits and tell HMRC about changes to your address, job or salary.

Use the GOV.UK contact form to send your questions or comments about the website.

Check the GOV.UK help pages to find out about the use of cookies, accessibility of the site, the privacy policy and terms and conditions of use.