Contact DVLA

Use this service to find the right phone number, email or postal address for DVLA. They can help with things like:

  • vehicle tax or a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN)
  • driving licences and applications
  • number plates and log books (V5C documents)
  • health conditions and driving

Find contact details for DVLA

Phone lines are currently busier than usual because of coronavirus (COVID-19). It’s also taking longer than usual to respond to queries sent by post.

Find contact details