Find out which vehicles you can drive, penalty points and when your licence expires.
View the new service beta
This is a 'beta' service - find out what this means for you.
You will need
- your driving licence number
- your National Insurance number
- the postcode on your driving licence
View using the original service
Other ways to apply
To see what information the DVLA holds on your driving licence you can either send a request form or a letter with the following information to the DVLA:
- your full name and address
- your driver licence number (or your date of birth if you don’t know your driver number)
You must include a cheque or postal order for £5 payable to ‘DVLA, Swansea’.
Send your request to:
Driver Licence Validation Service
It’s a criminal offence to obtain someone else’s personal information without their permission.