Contact DVSA if you need help with:

  • driving tests
  • instructor services
  • MOTs
  • vehicle operator licensing
  • Driver Certificates of Professional Competence (CPC)
  • complaints

Check the list of DVSA services and information first to see if your question is answered there.

You need to contact DVLA about vehicle tax and registration, driving licences, medical issues and driving and the driver check service.

Start now