Contact the Pension Service

Skip contents

Get information about your State Pension

Contact the Pension Service to get information about:

If you live in Northern Ireland, contact the Northern Ireland Pension Centre.

If you live abroad, contact the International Pension Centre.

If you want information about someone else’s State Pension, use the ‘alternative enquiry’ service.

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Call the Pension Service

Telephone: 0800 731 0469
Textphone: 0800 731 0464
Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 731 0469
British Sign Language (BSL) video relay service if you’re on a computer - find out how to use the service on mobile or tablet
Welsh language: 0800 731 0453
Welsh language textphone: 0800 731 0456
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (except public holidays)
Find out about call charges

Write to the Pension Service

The Pension Service
Post Handling Site A
WV98 1AF