Get advice or information about pensions and benefits if you live abroad or have lived abroad.

Report changes to your personal details (eg your address or bank details) by phone or in writing - don’t use the online enquiry form.

International Pension Centre (IPC)

Online enquiry form
Telephone: +44 (0)191 218 7777
Textphone: +44 (0)191 218 7280
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

You can get advice on pensions and benefits including:

You can also write to the following address.

The Pension Service 11
Mail Handling Site A
WV98 1LW
United Kingdom

Contact the IPC first if you want to send items by courier - otherwise they will be returned to you at your own cost.