On this page
Carbon Capture and Utilisation Demonstration (CCUD) innovation programme
BEIS has allocated up to £20 million to design and construct carbon capture and utilisation (CCU) demonstration projects.
Industrial Fuel Switching competition
The 3 phase Industrial Fuel Switching competition allocates funding to stimulate early investment in fuel switching processes and technologies.
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Hydrogen Supply Competition
The £20 million Hydrogen Supply programme aims to accelerate the development of low carbon bulk hydrogen supply solutions in the above sectors.
Apply for Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) funding
How to apply for capital funding to set up a heat network.
Guidance and regulation
- General guidance for grant applicants: Innovate UK
- The Green Book: appraisal and evaluation in central government
- Public procurement policy
- G-Cloud buyers' guide
- Applying to the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework
News and communications
Research and statistics
- International defence expenditure: 2018
- Public Expenditure Statistical Analyses 2019
- Public sector finances bulletin
- Public Procurement Review Service
- Public Procurement Review Service reports
Policy papers and consultations
- ICAI review of the Newton Fund: government response
- The Investment Promotion Programme
- Global Business Environment programme
- Evidence submissions to NCA Remuneration Review Body, 2019 to 2020
- The government financial reporting review
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- CMA: spending over £500, June 2019
- CMA: spending over £25,000, June 2019
- GLD, AGO and HMCPSI GPC transactions over £500, May 2019.
- GLD, AGO, HMCPSI: transactions over £25,000: June 2019
- GLD, AGO, HMCPSI: transactions over £25,000: May 2019