VO 6010 request for rental information: public houses
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) issue the VO6010 form to assess the rateable value of this type of non-domestic property.
Medicines and diagnostics manufacturing transformation fund
This scheme aims to increase manufacturing capacity in medicines, medical diagnostics and MedTech.
Low carbon heating technology innovation: grant scheme
This grant scheme aims to develop technologies that reduce the carbon emissions associated with providing heat and hot water to UK buildings.
Low Carbon Hydrogen Supply Competition (closed)
The 2 phase £33 million Low Carbon Hydrogen Supply competition aimed to accelerate the development of low carbon bulk hydrogen supply solutions in the above sectors.
Offshore wind manufacturing investment support scheme: investment programme
This scheme supports the delivery of manufacturing investment in the offshore wind supply chain.
Guidance and regulation
- Business innovation: what funding you can get and how to apply
- The Green Book: appraisal and evaluation in central government
- Public procurement policy
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business support grant funding - guidance for local authorities
- Introducing GOV.UK Verify
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Public Procurement Review Service
- Public Spending Statistics release: May 2021
- Public sector finances bulletin
- Standards and policies for HM Treasury statistics
- Public Spending Statistics release: February 2021
Policy papers and consultations
- Government financial reporting review: Best practice examples from 2019-20
- Budget 2021: documents
- CCS social value policy
- Spending Review 2020 documents
- Final Report of the 2020 Green Book Review
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ministry of Justice data: senior officials hospitality, travel and meetings, July 2020 to September 2020
- Ministry of Justice data: special advisors hospitality, gifts and meetings, October 2020 to December 2020
- Ministry of Justice data: ministers hospitality, gifts, travel and meetings, October 2020 to December 2020
- Ministry of Justice data: ministers hospitality, gifts, travel and meetings, July 2020 to September 2020
- Ministry of Justice: spend control data for October 2020 to December 2020