On this page
Apply for Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) funding
How to apply for capital funding to set up a heat network.
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
Form N254: Request for a Default Costs Certificate
Form N254: Request for a Default Costs Certificate.
VO 6010 request for rental information: public houses
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) issue the VO6010 form to assess the rateable value of this type of non-domestic property.
Data Protection Act checklist for G-Cloud suppliers
CloudStore suppliers who want security accreditation must answer these questions.
Guidance and regulation
- The Green Book: appraisal and evaluation in central government
- General guidance for grant applicants: Innovate UK
- Public procurement policy
- Introducing GOV.UK Verify
- The G-Cloud framework on the Digital Marketplace
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Public sector finances bulletin
- Public Expenditure Statistical Analyses 2018
- G-Cloud framework sales (up to 31 December 2018)
- Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework sales (up to 31 December 2018)
- Digital Services framework sales (up to 31 December 2018)
Policy papers and consultations
- Cleaner power and lower bills: making community energy work
- Renovagen rolls out lightweight, portable solar power
- Treasury Minutes – January 2019
- Divido: revolutionising point-of-purchase finance
- Randox: fighting global antimicrobial resistance
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- FCO workforce management information December 2018
- Ofqual spend data over £25k
- Crown Representatives and strategic suppliers
- Innovate UK funding competition winners 2018
- Statement of Excesses 2017-18