Clean Growth Fund
£20 million of BEIS funding to support a new clean technology early stage investment fund
Building for 2050
This project aims to examine how to increase demand and accelerate delivery of low carbon housing.
Apply for Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) funding
How to apply for capital funding to set up a heat network.
Building thermal efficiency innovation: grant scheme
Grant scheme to develop technologies and approaches to improving the energy efficiency of existing UK buildings.
Low carbon heating technology innovation: grant scheme
This grant scheme aims to develop technologies that reduce the carbon emissions associated with providing heat and hot water to UK buildings.
Guidance and regulation
- Find funding to help your business become greener
- Green Heat Network Fund (GHNF): guidance on how to apply
- Apply for funding: space-related R&D, innovation and education
- V2X Innovation Programme: successful projects
- V2X Innovation Programme
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Total income of DCMS-funded cultural organisations 2020/21
- Supply Chain Demonstrator Project: year 2 evaluation of energy efficiency improvement pilots
- Approaches to gender equality in the Newton Fund and GCRF: thematic review
- Process evaluation of the Catalyst programmes
- Hy4Heat: hydrogen for heating demonstration programme
Policy papers and consultations
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- General Lighthouse Fund: annual report and accounts 2022
- Food Standards Agency annual report and accounts 2020/21
- General Lighthouse Fund: annual report and accounts 2021
- Sixty seventh annual report of the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Rural mobility fund