Low carbon heating technology innovation: grant scheme
This grant scheme aims to develop technologies that reduce the carbon emissions associated with providing heat and hot water to UK buildings.
CCUS Innovation Programme
Grant funding for projects developing novel technology and processes that reduce the cost of deploying CCUS (carbon capture, usage and storage).
Clean Growth Fund
£20 million of BEIS funding to support a new clean technology early stage investment fund
Carbon Capture and Utilisation Demonstration (CCUD) innovation programme
BEIS has allocated up to £20 million to design and construct carbon capture and utilisation (CCU) demonstration projects.
Apply for Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) funding
How to apply for capital funding to set up a heat network.
Guidance and regulation
- Getting EU funding
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): business support grant funding - guidance for local authorities
- Business innovation: what funding you can get and how to apply
- Apply for grants to help your business with customs declarations
- Horizon 2020: what it is and how to apply for funding
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Approaches to gender equality in the Newton Fund and GCRF: thematic review
- Process evaluation of the Catalyst programmes
Policy papers and consultations
- Global Business Environment programme
- Prosperity Fund FCDO programme summaries: countries
- ICAI review of the Newton Fund: government response
- The Investment Promotion Programme
- Prosperity Fund FCDO programme summaries: global
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Prosperity Fund evaluation synthesis report: 2018 to 2019
- Prosperity Fund evaluation report: 2019 to 2020
- DfT: use of powers under section 70 of the Charities Act 2006, November 2020
- Innovate UK funded projects since 2004
- Public service obligation freight scheme