UK Export Finance
The heads of G7 Export Credit Agencies met in Rome, Italy to discuss international trade.
UKEF has appointed a new International Export Finance Executive to its Brazil post, supporting regional trade with and investment in the UK
Get the Exporters' Edge
Putting the right finance and insurance in place can help you to win contracts, fulfil orders and get paid. See if your business is eligible for UK Export Finance support.
UK Export Finance: success stories
We support exports for any company size and across all sectors from capital goods to services and intangibles such as intellectual property.
We support exporters and project developers in receipt of UK exports to manage project-related environmental, social and human rights risks and impacts.
Find out about our approach to financial crime compliance and how it is at the heart of what UKEF does.
Latest from UK Export Finance
What we do
We advance prosperity by ensuring no viable UK export fails for lack of finance or insurance, doing that sustainably and at no net cost to the taxpayer.
UKEF is a ministerial department, supported by 1 public body.
Guidance and regulationSee all guidance and regulation
News and communications
- Government support unlocks £300k for AceOn’s energy transition ambitions
- Heads of G7 Export Credit Agencies - Meeting Statement
Policy papers and consultations
- Memorandum of Understanding between DBT and UK Export Finance
- Partnership Agreement between DBT and UK Export Finance
Transparency and freedom of information releasesSee all transparency and freedom of information releases
New business enquiries
1 Horse Guards Road
020 7271 8010
Out of hours telephone
+44 (0)207 215 2000
Make an FOI request
- Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
- Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question.
- Make a new request by contacting us using the details below.
Freedom of information requests
Jobs and contracts
Read about the types of information we routinely publish in our Publication scheme. Our Personal information charter explains how we treat your personal information.