DWP form B16

Fill in this form only if DWP has asked you to.


DWP form B16 you can print and fill in with a pen

Welsh: DWP ffurflen B16


If you need to fill in form B16, DWP will send you a copy with a letter that says you can use one of the forms here instead.

You will only be asked to fill in this form if you have claimed benefit and said that you or your partner are self-employed, a subcontractor or a company director.

Published 1 October 2013