What we do

Veterans UK administers the armed forces pension schemes and compensation payments for those injured or bereaved through service.

Veterans UK is part of the Ministry of Defence.

Read more about what we do

We produce detailed guidance in these categories

  1. Support services for military and defence personnel and their families

    Healthcare, housing and support services available for military personnel. Read more

Our policies

  1. Armed forces covenant

    The covenant exists to ensure that service personnel, veterans and their families are not disadvantaged as a result of their service.

See all our policies


Our announcements

Our publications

  1. Veterans UK pensions forms

    • 27 March 2015
    • Form
  2. Veterans World

    • 5 March 2015
    • Promotional material

See all our publications

Contact Veterans UK

Veteran UK helpline

Veterans UK
Ministry of Defence

Thornton Cleveleys

07:30 - 18:30 Monday -Thursday
07:30 - 17:00 Friday

When the helpline is closed, callers will be given the option to be routed to Combat Stress or The Samaritans 24hr helpline

Dedicated bereavement and minicom line

We are unable to answer general queries on this number, as it needs to remain free for its intended use. If your call is not about bereavement please dial 0808 1914218

Media enquiries

Veterans UK media enquiries
Defence Business Services Press Officer

All other enquiries, please contact Veterans UK helpline

Medals enquiries

MOD Medal Office
Innsworth House
Imjin Barracks

Service Records and Subject Access Request enquiries

For more information follow the link above.

Copyright and Intellectual Property Group

MOD Copyright Administrator
Poplar 2 #2214
MOD Abbey Wood
BS34 8JH

MOD copyright licensing information.


Ministry of Defence Fraud Team

Thornton Cleveleys
FY5 3ZA (1st class); FY5 3ZZ (2nd class)

All allegations of suspected fraud are processed in line with current legislation and Ministry of Defence fraud policy. Tell us if you suspect someone is committing fraud.

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts