Veterans' Strategy Action Plan: 2022 to 2024
How the government will support veterans over the next 2 years.
This Action Plan outlines the steps the government will take to support veterans from 2022 to 2024.
It builds on the work of the 2018 Strategy for our veterans.
The plan contains 5 focal points for success:
- delivering a step-change in support for veterans and their families
- maximising veteran employability as the key to positive life outcomes
- listening, learning and addressing with compassion the historic hurt or disadvantage that sections of the veteran community have experienced
- dealing with historic operations, recognising that these continue to impact on veterans
- making sure veterans receive the same high standard of support, across the whole UK
Published 19 January 2022