MOD copyright information, how to obtain licensing permission, use of MOD names, logos and insignia on items offered for sale (merchandise).
PDF, 60.4KB, 1 page
MS Word Document, 70KB
PDF, 442KB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.85MB, 33 pages
PDF, 180KB, 2 pages
PDF, 107KB, 1 page
Information about MOD copyright licensing and guidance about using our names, logos and insignia on items for sale.
Published: 13 September 2013
Updated: 5 April 2017
- Updated Battle of Britain memorial flight insignia list.
- Removed 'Licence agreement for the use of some Ministry of Defence logos for specified and limited purposes only', 'Re-use of Crown copyright material by third parties: guidance note for contractors', and 'Re-use regulations 2015, statement of public task for the Ministry of Defence'
- Updated the MOD Crown Copyright Licensing Information.
- Updated Armed forces officially licensed products guidance and application form.
- Added updated documents.
- Added updated Armed Forces Officially Licensed Products Guidance, Official Licensed Products Application Form, Insignia lists for RN, Army and RAFand new Red Arrows Insignia List.
- Added updated MOD Copyright licensing information document.
- Added new document for Re-use Regulations 2015, Statement of Public Task for the Ministry of Defence.
- Added the April 2015 Armed Forces Officially Licensed Products guidance..
- Added updated Armed Forces Officially Licensed Products Guide, Official Licensed Products Application Form and Army, Navy and Air Force insignia's for licensing.
- Added updated Armed forces’ officially licensed products and Official licensed products application form
- Added updated Copyright licensing information document and 4 new documents.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence