Find out what benefits you could get, how much you could get and how to claim
Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
Check if you're eligible for a Blue Badge and apply or renew
Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - how and when to claim, rates, eligibility.
Apply for Carer's Allowance - money to help you look after someone who needs to be cared for. Apply online or use form DS700.
Attendance Allowance helps pay for your personal care if you've reached State Pension age and are disabled - rates, eligibility, apply, claim form AA1.
Guidance and regulation
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)
- COVID-19: the green book, chapter 14a
- COVID-19: track coronavirus cases
- The R value and growth rate
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine adverse reactions
- COVID-19 vaccine surveillance reports
- GP in hours: weekly bulletins for 2021
- National flu and COVID-19 surveillance reports: 2021 to 2022 season
- Weekly all-cause mortality surveillance: 2021 to 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation on the future regulation of medical devices in the United Kingdom
- Newborn hearing screening standards: consultation
- Build Back Better: Our Plan for Health and Social Care
- Health and Care Bill: combined impact assessments
- Changing Places toilets programme: prospectus
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Inspection outcomes of the largest children's social care providers
- Voluntary scheme aggregate net sales and payment information: August 2021
- National Data Guardian feedback on DHSC's draft data strategy: 'Data Saves Lives: Reshaping health and social care with data'.
- NHS injury costs recovery scheme: April 2021 to March 2022
- MHRA annual accountability review minutes