Use independent benefits calculator entitledto to find out what benefits you could get and how to claim.

You can answer questions anonymously.

What you’ll need to use a benefits calculator

You’ll need accurate information about your:

  • savings 

  • earnings (eg from payslips)
  • existing benefits and pensions 

  • outgoings (eg rent, mortgage, childcare payments) 

  • local housing allowance limit (if you rent your property from a private landlord)

You can’t use entitledto if you’re under 18, and it won’t give accurate results for:

  • prisoners
  • students
  • people living outside the UK
  • people who permanently live in residential care or a nursing home

Local Council Tax Reduction schemes have replaced Council Tax Benefit and Second Adult Rebate. Contact your local council about Council Tax Reduction or use the entitledto calculator.

Benefits Adviser is no longer available.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.