Use independent benefits calculator entitledto to find out what benefits you could get and how to claim.
You can answer questions anonymously.
What you’ll need to use a benefits calculator
You’ll need accurate information about your:
- earnings (eg from payslips)
- existing benefits and pensions
- outgoings (eg rent, mortgage, childcare payments)
- local housing allowance limit (if you rent your property from a private landlord)
You can’t use entitledto if you’re under 18, and it won’t give accurate results for:
- people living outside the UK
- people who permanently live in residential care or a nursing home
Benefits Adviser is no longer available.