Browse: Benefits and financial support if you're looking for work
Find out what you could get
Benefits and financial support
- Being made redundant: finding work, claiming benefits and managing debts
- Find a job
- Help with moving from benefits to work
- Work and Health Programme
- Apply for communication support at a job interview if you have a disability or health condition (Access to Work)
- Access to Work: get support if you have a disability or health condition
- Get help with savings if you’re on a low income (Help to Save)
- Budgeting Loans
- Support visits if you need help to claim benefits
Manage an existing benefit, payment or claim
Sign in to your account, report changes, find out about overpayments, or appeal a decision. Includes existing Universal Credit and tax credits claims.
Benefits and financial support if you're looking for work
Help if you're looking for a new job, are out of work or affected by redundancy. Includes Universal Credit and Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA).
Benefits and financial support if you're temporarily unable to work
Help if you’re unable to work because you’re ill or self-isolating. Includes Universal Credit and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
Benefits and financial support for families
Help if you look after children or plan to have or adopt a child. Includes Child Benefit.
Benefits and financial support if you're disabled or have a health condition
Help if you're living with a health condition or disability. Includes Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
Benefits and financial support if you're caring for someone
Help if you regularly spend time caring for someone. Includes Universal Credit.
Benefits and financial support if you're on a low income
Help with heating, housing and other living costs. Includes Universal Credit.
Benefits and financial support when someone dies
Help with costs and funeral expenses after someone has died. Includes Universal Credit.
- Births, deaths, marriages and care
- Business and self-employed
- Childcare and parenting
- Citizenship and living in the UK
- Crime, justice and the law
- Disabled people
- Driving and transport
- Education and learning
- Employing people
- Environment and countryside
- Housing and local services
- Money and tax
- Passports, travel and living abroad
- Visas and immigration
- Working, jobs and pensions