Get support from Jobcentre Plus to help you prepare for, find and stay in work, including:
- training, guidance and work placement programmes
- work experience, volunteering and job trialling schemes
- help with starting your own business
- help combining work with looking after children or caring responsibilities
- extra help for specific problems
You may also be able to keep getting some benefits once you start working.
Support for disabled people
Speak to a Disability Employment Adviser (DEA) at your local Jobcentre Plus. They can help you find a job or gain new skills, and tell you about specific programmes to help you back into work.