Get support from Jobcentre Plus to help you prepare for, find and stay in work, including:
- training, guidance and work placement programmes
- work experience, volunteering and job trialling schemes
- help with starting your own business
- help combining work with looking after children or caring responsibilities
- extra help for specific problems
You may also be able to keep getting some benefits once you start working.
Support for disabled people
Speak to your local Jobcentre Plus if you’re disabled or have a long-term health condition. They can help you find a job or gain new skills, and tell you about specific programmes to help you back into work.