Find out what benefits you could get, how much you could get and how to claim
Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
Check if you're eligible for a Blue Badge and apply or renew
Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - how and when to claim, rates, eligibility.
Apply for Carer's Allowance - money to help you look after someone who needs to be cared for. Apply online or use form DS700.
Attendance Allowance helps pay for your personal care if you've reached State Pension age and are disabled - rates, eligibility, apply, claim form AA1.
Guidance and regulation
- The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) toolkit
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessment guide for assessment providers
- How to sign up to the Disability Confident employer scheme
- Easy read: Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Get VAT relief on certain goods if you have a disability
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Physical activity guidelines for disabled children and disabled young people: methodology
- Physical activity in disabled children and disabled young people: evidence review
- Outcomes for disabled people in the UK: 2021
- Domiciliary Care Services for Adults in Northern Ireland (2021)
- Statistics on community care for adults in Northern Ireland 2020/21
Policy papers and consultations
- Shaping future support: the health and disability green paper
- How should DWP involve disabled people in changing how it works?
- Changing Places toilets programme: prospectus
- National Disability Strategy
- Department for International Trade: Care Leaver Covenant offer
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme: annual review 2019 to 2020
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme: annual review 2018 to 2019
- Disability, wellbeing and mental health support in the Foreign & Commonwealth Office: 2019 report
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme: annual review 2017 to 2018