There are no COVID-19 restrictions in the UK.
If you have COVID-19 you should try to stay at home.
Most people cannot get free COVID-19 tests. You can buy tests in shops but you cannot report the result to the NHS.
You can get vaccinated against COVID-19 by the NHS.
You do not need to take a test or quarantine when you arrive in the UK. You should check travel advice for any country you are travelling to.
Guidance and support
Book a COVID-19 vaccine or booster dose on the NHS website.
NHS advice on when to stay at home and when to get medical advice.
More COVID-19 information
- Guidance and regulation about COVID-19
- News and communications about COVID-19
- Research and statistics about COVID-19
- Policy papers and consultations about COVID-19
- Transparency and freedom of information releases about COVID-19
- Summary of COVID-19 testing, cases and vaccinations data
- COVID-19 legislation on legislation.gov.uk
- COVID-19 press conferences on YouTube
- Slides, datasets and transcripts from press conferences