Reserve Forces' and Cadets' Associations

Latest from Reserve Forces' and Cadets' Associations

  1. Council of Reserve Forces’ and Cadets’ Associations annual report: 2018 to 2019
  2. New app launched by Veteran owned UK
  3. Walking with the Wounded volunteers get a helping hand

See all latest documents

What Reserve Forces' and Cadets' Associations does

We give advice and assistance to the Defence Council, and to the army, navy and air force on matters that concern reserves and cadets.

RFCA works with the Ministry of Defence.

Read more about what we do


Contact RFCA

The Council of RFCAs

Holderness House
51-61 Clifton Street
United Kingdom

General enquiries

020 7426 8350

Copyright and Intellectual Property Group

MOD Copyright Administrator
Poplar 2 #2214
MOD Abbey Wood
BS34 8JH
United Kingdom

MOD copyright licensing information.

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question.
  3. Make a new request by contacting us using the details below.

Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulation requests

MOD Information Rights Team
Ground floor, zone D
Main Building
United Kingdom

Not to be used for requesting your own information (Subject Access Request), Service records including for deceased relatives, or pension enquiries.

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts

  1. Jobs