VCSE health and wellbeing fund 2019 to 2020: how to apply
Voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations can apply for funding to run projects focused on improving children and young people’s mental health.
Deprivation of liberty safeguards: resources
Resources for local authorities to support their roles as supervisory bodies for the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
Notifiable diseases: form for registered medical practitioners
Suspected case of reportable disease: form to notify the proper officer of local health protection team (HPT).
Form N16A: Application for injunction (General form)
Use this general injunction form to ask the court to order a person, company or organisation to do something or not to do something.
Controlled drugs: annual returns form
Annual statistical returns form for controlled drug licence holders.
Guidance and regulation
- The Eatwell Guide
- National framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
- Controlled drugs list
- Controlled drugs: licences, fees and returns
- E-cigarettes: regulations for consumer products
News and communications
Research and statistics
- NDNS: time trend and income analyses for Years 1 to 9
- Differences in child obesity by ethnic group
- Substance misuse treatment in secure settings: 2017 to 2018
- Early access to medicines scheme applications: pending, refused, granted
- Sexually transmitted infections: East Midlands data
Policy papers and consultations
- Public Health Outcomes Framework: proposed changes 2019 to 2020
- Variations in Sex Characteristics Call For Evidence
- Suicide prevention: fourth annual report
- Suicide prevention: cross-government plan
- Prevention concordat for better mental health: consensus statement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Fit for the future: public health people
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- Salt targets 2017: progress report
- PHE research: annual review
- Report on the effect of the NHS Constitution: 2019