Deprivation of liberty safeguards: resources
Resources for local authorities to support their roles as supervisory bodies for the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
Notifiable diseases: form for registered medical practitioners
Suspected case of reportable disease: form to notify the proper officer of local health protection team (HPT).
Form N16A: Application for injunction (General form)
Use this general injunction form to ask the court to order a person, company or organisation to do something or not to do something.
Cannabis-based medicines expert panel: application form
Application form for use by the expert panel set up to assess applications for special licences to prescribe cannabis-based medicinal products.
Personal import/export licence application form
Requires the controlled drug(s) prescribed by a medical practitioner to be listed and the name of the person in possession of them to be given.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- COMA reports
- Everybody active, every day: framework for physical activity
- Early access to medicines scheme applications: pending, refused, granted
- Emergency presentations of cancer: quarterly data
- Gonococcal resistance to antimicrobials surveillance programme report
Policy papers and consultations
- MHRA consultation on EU exit no-deal legislative proposals
- Using the Public health skills and knowledge framework to merge teams
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- Data Release Register: 2014 to 2017
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency Privacy Notice
- PHE data release register: 2017 to 2018
- PHE data release register: notes