VCSE health and wellbeing fund 2019 to 2020: how to apply
Voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations can apply for funding to run projects focused on improving children and young people’s mental health.
Deprivation of liberty safeguards: resources
Resources for local authorities to support their roles as supervisory bodies for the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
Notifiable diseases: form for registered medical practitioners
Suspected case of reportable disease: form to notify the proper officer of local health protection team (HPT).
Form N16A: Application for injunction (General form)
Use this general injunction form to ask the court to order a person, company or organisation to do something or not to do something.
Personal import/export licence application form
Requires the controlled drug(s) prescribed by a medical practitioner to be listed and the name of the person in possession of them to be given.
Guidance and regulation
- National framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
- The Eatwell Guide
- Controlled drugs list
- Controlled drugs: licences, fees and returns
- UK physical activity guidelines
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Uncommon pathogens involved in bacteraemia and fungaemia in EWNI
- Listeria monocytogenes: surveillance reports
- Children’s Health in Northern Ireland 2017/18
- Independent Breast Screening Review report
- Modernising the Mental Health Act – final report from the independent review
Policy papers and consultations
- Low-alcohol product labelling
- NICE recommendations: charging and appeal panels
- UK SMI TP 3: agglutination test for Salmonella species
- Statutory scheme to control costs of branded health service medicines
- Government response to the Science and Technology Select Committee's report on e-cigarettes
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- PHE Board meeting papers: November 2018
- MHRA: requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency board member expenses from April to June 2018
- Sustainability in Public Health England (PHE)