Deprivation of liberty safeguards: resources
Resources for local authorities to support their roles as supervisory bodies for the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
Notifiable diseases: form for registered medical practitioners
Suspected case of reportable disease: form to notify the proper officer of local health protection team (HPT).
Form N16A: Application for injunction (General form)
Use this general injunction form to ask the court to order a person, company or organisation to do something or not to do something.
Personal import/export licence application form
Requires the controlled drug(s) prescribed by a medical practitioner to be listed and the name of the person in possession of them to be given.
Controlled drugs: user activity list
A form to log controlled substances and what is being done with them.
Guidance and regulation
- The Eatwell Guide
- National framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
- Controlled drugs list
- Controlled drugs: licences, fees and returns
- Rabies risks by country
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Medicines: licensing time-based performance measures
- Liver disease profiles: November 2018 update
- Wider Determinants of Health: November 2018 update
- Suicide prevention profile: November 2018 update
- Public health outcomes framework: November 2018 data update
Policy papers and consultations
- Prevention concordat for better mental health: consensus statement
- Prescribed medicines review: expert group terms of reference
- Reduced bus emissions and improved air quality in Brighton & Hove
- BLF new data on pollution levels around hospitals and surgeries
- Primary school celebrates Clean Air Day with street party
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- MHRA: requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- PHE management committee expenses: 2018 to 2019
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency GPC spending over £500: 2018 - 2019
- PHE board meeting papers: October 2018
- Data Release Assurance Board minutes