Data submission template: antenatal and newborn screening
Data reporting template for period 1 July to 30 September 2018 with guidance for NHS antenatal and newborn screening programmes in England.
Data submission template: child health record departments
Data reporting template for period 1 July to 30 September 2018 with guidance for child health record departments (CHRD).
Newborn hearing screening: equipment log sheets
Use these log sheets to record and review equipment use in local Newborn Hearing Screening Programmes (NHSP).
Sloane Project: main form
Use this form to record and submit data to the Sloane Project.
Template letter: sickle cell and thalassaemia screening for fathers
Invite expectant fathers for sickle cell and thalassaemia screening when the mother carries an unusual haemoglobin gene.
Guidance and regulation
- Cervical screening: programme overview
- Screening tests for you and your baby: description in brief
- Bowel cancer screening: programme overview
- NHS population screening: education and training
- NHS population screening explained
News and communications
Research and statistics
- NHS screening programmes: KPI reports 2017 to 2018
- NHS screening programmes: KPI reports 2018 to 2019
- Public health outcomes framework: November 2018 data update
- Public health outcomes framework (PHOF): August 2018 data update
- Public Health Outcomes Framework: May 2018 data update
Policy papers and consultations
- Bowel cancer screening: research priorities
- Proposed changes to NIPE hip screening pathway
- Guidelines for newborn blood spot sampling 2015
- Breast screening: consultation on consolidated standards
- Newborn blood spot screening: revised standards
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UK National Screening Committee recommendations: annual report
- NHS screening programmes: annual report