National chlamydia screening programme (NCSP): data tables
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- National Chlamydia Screening Programme (NCSP), Chlamydia: surveillance, data, screening and management, and Sexually transmitted infections (STIs): surveillance, data, screening and management
- First published:
- 17 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 25 July 2016, see all updates
Information on chlamydia testing and diagnoses in 15 to 24 year olds in England by demographic characteristics and geographical region.
Ref: HPR 10 (22) PDF, 878KB, 27 pages
PDF, 56.4KB, 1 page
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 324KB
PDF, 365KB, 14 pages
MS Powerpoint Presentation, 2.65MB
PDF, 2.22MB, 16 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 375KB
PDF, 436KB, 13 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 360KB
PDF, 358KB, 15 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 320KB
PDF, 373KB, 13 pages
Public Health England collects data on all NHS and local authority commissioned chlamydia tests undertaken in England, to measure screening activity.
The data provides information on the:
- trends in testing coverage
- proportion of tests that are positive
- detection rate
Figures by various demographic characteristics and by geographical distribution are also included.
Data at lower and upper tier local authority is available to download at Sexual and Reproductive Health Profiles.
Previously published data tables and outputs are available from the National Archive.
Published: 17 June 2014
Updated: 25 July 2016
- Added link to Sexual and Reproductive Health Profiles
- Updated with 2015 NCSP slide set in PowerPoint and PDF format.
- Updated with 2015 NCSP data and revised previously published data to reflect clinic and laboratory resubmissions and improvements to data cleaning. Therefore, data may differ from previous publications.
- Updated with NCSP annual data slide set 2014: no change to statistics.
- Updated with 2013 and 2014 NCSP data.
- First published.