On this page
COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): laboratory testing request form
Form (E28) for requesting testing for SARS-CoV-2.
Respiratory and systemic bacteria section: request form
Form (R1) for identification of streptococcus, legionella, mycoplasma, ureaplasma and bartonella.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination consent form
The HPV universal vaccination consent form effective from September 2019.
Gastrointestinal bacteria culture referral form
Form L4 for identification of bacillus, C. botulinum, C. perfringens, C. tetani, campylobacter, E. coli, helicobacter, listeria, salmonella, shigella, vibrio and yersinia.
Measles, mumps and rubella: surveillance form
Form for health professionals to supply additional patient information after Public Health England has confirmed a case of measles, mumps or rubella.
Guidance and regulation
- Number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): getting tested
- Travel advice: coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: track coronavirus cases
- COVID-19: guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable
News and communications
Research and statistics
- National COVID-19 surveillance reports
- E. coli bacteraemia: monthly data by location of onset
- MSSA bacteraemia: monthly data by location of onset
- P. aeruginosa bacteraemia: monthly data by location of onset
- C. difficile infection: monthly data by prior trust exposure
Policy papers and consultations
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): adult social care action plan
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): personal protective equipment (PPE) plan
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): scaling up testing programmes
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) government-assisted return by air: letter to the airline industry
- Coronavirus bill: summary of impacts
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Emergency active travel fund: local transport authority allocations
- Improving light rail services and cycle facilities at railway stations funding: regional allocations
- Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE): Coronavirus (COVID-19) response - participants
- Ebola Biobank: 2015 specimen transfer
- Measles and rubella elimination UK strategy