COVID-19 vaccination: consent form for children and young people or parents
COVID-19 vaccination consent form for children and young people or parents and carers.
COVID-19 vaccination: consent form and letter for adults
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination consent form and letter templates for adults who are able to consent.
COVID-19 vaccination: booking an appointment letter
NHS letter inviting eligible adults to book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
COVID-19 vaccination: consent forms and letters for care home residents
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination consent forms and letter templates for care home residents.
COVID-19 vaccination: consent form and letter for social care staff
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination consent forms and letter templates for use by GPs, the NHS or healthcare and social care employer organisations.
Guidance and regulation
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- COVID-19: the green book, chapter 14a
- COVID-19: management of staff and exposed patients and residents in health and social care settings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing: privacy information
- COVID-19: track coronavirus cases
News and communications
Research and statistics
- COVID-19 therapeutic agents: technical briefings
- COVID-19 vaccine weekly surveillance reports (weeks 39 to 3, 2021 to 2022)
- Wider impacts of COVID-19 on health monitoring tool
- Notifiable diseases: last 52 weeks
- Notifiable diseases: weekly reports for 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- National Chlamydia Screening Programme policy update
- Towards Zero: the HIV Action Plan for England - 2022 to 2025
- Tuberculosis (TB): action plan for England
- Changes to the National Chlamydia Screening Programme (NCSP)
- Tuberculosis (TB): collaborative strategy for England
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE): Coronavirus (COVID-19) response - participants
- Pandemic and Health Emergency Response Services
- Precautionary SAGE 3 minutes: Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 16 May 2019
- Precautionary SAGE 2 minutes: Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 5 October 2018
- Precautionary SAGE 1 minutes: Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 18 May 2018