Rabies risks by country
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Rabies: risk assessment, post-exposure treatment, management
- 29 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 14 June 2017, see all updates
A to Z list of countries and their category of risk for rabies
This document list all countries as 1 of 3 categories of risk:
- no risk countries
- low risk countries
- high risk countries
Published: 29 May 2014
Updated: 14 June 2017
- Updated Greece to no risk.
- Updated to reflect France's rabies-free status.
- This listing has been updated with new information about France.
- First published.