One-page summary for health professionals and immunisation practitioners giving vaccinations.
Ref: IMW186.05 PDF, 154KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This single page reminder based on Immunisation against infectious disease: the Green Book helps health professionals vaccinate people correctly to protect them and their families from disease.
An equivalent screening algorithm is available.
Published: 1 September 2013
Updated: 17 October 2017
- Updated to reflect the introduction of the DTaP/IPV/Hib/HepB vaccine and other minor clarifications.
- Updated to clarify advice on MenB vaccine for children born on or after 1 July 2015.
- Updated algorithm: Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status (effective from July 2016).
- Updated to include changes to meningococcal vaccine recommendations and dates of birth for flu and shingles vaccine eligible cohorts.
- Revised sections on MenC and HPV vaccine recommendations for those over 10 years of age and updates on the dates of birth for those eligible for flu and shingles vaccines.
- First published.