COVER vaccine coverage data submission forms
Guidance for local health authorities on parameters for quarterly and annual data for the cover of vaccination evaluated rapidly (COVER) programme.
Vaccine preventable bacteria section request form
Form (R3) for identification of Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, bordetella, diphtheria and tetanus.
Tetanus: enhanced surveillance questionnaire
Enhanced surveillance of tetanus in England and Wales.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination consent form
This HPV consent form for parents reflects the vaccination schedule change from 3 to 2 doses from September 2014.
HCV genotypic susceptibility testing request form
Form S15 for requesting HCV genotypic susceptibility testing from Public Health England's antiviral unit (AVU).
Guidance and regulation
- Complete routine immunisation schedule
- Influenza: the green book, chapter 19
- Flu vaccination: for people aged 65 and older
- Tetanus: the green book, chapter 30
- Influenza vaccine: ovalbumin content
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Tetanus in England: annual reports
- Tetanus: epidemiological data
- Meningococcal disease: laboratory confirmed cases in England
- Meningococcal vaccination: statement from JCVI
- Pneumococcal disease caused by strains not covered by PCV13