We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The report sets out recommendations from the independent CEMIPP group that was set up by the government to consider whether the method for appraising cost effectiveness of vaccination programmes should change.
We are looking for views from organisations and committees that appraise cost effectiveness within the health and care sector, as well as specialists with an interest in health economics, including:
- health economists based in academia
- public health practitioners
- charities and patient groups
- clinicians and vaccine industry professionals
Update 17 May
In response to feedback received so far, we have published additional information (‘Cost effectiveness methodology for immunisation programmes and procurement report: a lay explanation’), which explains in more simple terms:
- what the main recommendations in the CEMIPP report are
- what they could mean for different vaccination programmes
To allow respondents time to review this additional document we have also extended the deadline by 6 weeks.
Please use the link above for more information on submitting a response.