Family doctor services registration form.
Request leave for restricted patients
Complete this form to apply for S17 leave for a restricted patient being treated for mental health issues at your hospital.
General practice physical activity questionnaire (GPPAQ)
Screening tool used in routine general practice to provide a simple physical activity index.
Medicines: application forms for a manufacturer licence
To apply for a manufacturer licence, complete the appropriate form. Applications for a manufacturer licence will be payable on invoice.
Medicines: variation forms for a manufacturer's licence
Forms to make a variation to a manufacturer's licence.
Guidance and regulation
- Controlled drugs list
- NHS continuing healthcare checklist
- National framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
- NHS Constitution for England
- NHS entitlements: migrant health guide
News and communications
Research and statistics
- General Practice Workforce, 31 August 2022
- Quality and Outcomes Framework, Achievement, prevalence and exceptions data, 2021-22
- Hospital Admitted Patient Care Activity, 2021-22
- Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics, AT: August 2022, MHSDS: June 2022 Final
- Patients Registered at a GP Practice, September 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- NHS Pension Scheme: proposed uplifts to the member contribution tier thresholds
- Down Syndrome Act 2022 guidance: call for evidence (easy read)
- NHS Pension Scheme: proposed amendments to continue the suspension of restrictions on return to work
- Our plan for patients
- Memorandum of understanding between the UK and Nepal on the recruitment of healthcare workers
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Voluntary scheme aggregate net sales and payment information: August 2022
- NHS injury costs recovery scheme: April 2022 to March 2023
- NHS Resolution annual report and accounts 2021 to 2022
- Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman's Annual Report and Accounts 2021 to 2022
- NHS Counter Fraud Authority annual report and accounts 2021 to 2022