General practice physical activity questionnaire (GPPAQ)
Screening tool used in routine general practice to provide a simple physical activity index.
Medicines: variation forms for a manufacturer's licence
Forms to make a variation to a manufacturer's licence.
Form T110: Application to First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended)
Form T110: Application to First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended).
Data submission template: antenatal and newborn screening
Data reporting template for period 1 April to 30 June 2018 with guidance for NHS antenatal and newborn screening programmes in England.
Medicines: application forms for a manufacturer licence
To apply for a manufacturer licence, complete the appropriate form. Applications for a manufacturer licence will be payable on invoice.
Guidance and regulation
- Notifiable diseases and causative organisms: how to report
- NHS terms and conditions for procuring goods and services
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Childhood Vaccination Coverage Statistics- England 2017-18
- Out of Area Placements in Mental Health Services June 2018
- Community Services Statistics for Children, Young People and Adults May 2018
- Mental Health Services Monthly Statistics: Final June, provisional July 2018
- Psychological Therapies: reports on the use of IAPT services, England June 2018 final, including reports on the IAPT pilots and quarter 1 2018-19 data
Policy and engagement
- Government response to the Health and Social Care Committee’s report on integrated care
- Overseas charging regulations: equality analyses
- Overseas NHS visitors: amending and extending the charging regulations
- NHS foundation trust directory and register of licensed healthcare providers
- NHS Injury Costs Recovery scheme: April 2018 to March 2019
- Health Education England annual report and accounts: 2017 to 2018
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- NHS Blood and Transplant annual report and accounts 2017 to 2018