On this page
General practice physical activity questionnaire (GPPAQ)
Screening tool used in routine general practice to provide a simple physical activity index.
Medicines: variation forms for a manufacturer's licence
Forms to make a variation to a manufacturer's licence.
Medicines: application forms for a manufacturer licence
To apply for a manufacturer licence, complete the appropriate form. Applications for a manufacturer licence will be payable on invoice.
Sunset clause: request for public health exemption
Apply for a public health exemption from the sunset clause.
ARSAC application forms
Application forms from the Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (ARSAC) for employer and practitioner licences under the IR(ME)R.
Guidance and regulation
- Controlled drugs list
- National framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
- NHS Constitution for England
- NHS entitlements: migrant health guide
- Living in Cyprus
News and communications
Research and statistics
- NHS Health Check quarterly statistics: June 2019
- Missed opportunities: What lessons can be learned from failings at the North Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Ireland waiting lists, inpatient waiting times: January to March 2019
- Data on written complaints in the NHS 2018-19 Quarter 4
- Recorded Dementia Diagnoses April 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Cost effectiveness methodology for vaccination programmes
- Personal health budgets and integrated personal budgets: extending legal rights
- Opt-out organ donation: organs and tissues excluded from the new system
- NHS accountability framework 2019 to 2020
- NHS mandate 2018 to 2019
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- NHS injury cost recovery scheme: April 2019 to March 2020
- Specialised health services recommendations 2019
- PPRS aggregate net sales and payment information: February 2019
- National Data Guardian Panel meeting minutes, 2018
- NHS injury costs recovery scheme: April 2018 to March 2019