Child death reviews: forms for reporting child deaths
Forms to help child death overview panels (CDOPs) assess the causes of a child’s death as part of the child death review process.
General practice physical activity questionnaire (GPPAQ)
Screening tool used in routine general practice to provide a simple physical activity index.
ARSAC application forms
Application forms from the Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (ARSAC) for employer and practitioner licences under the IR(ME)R.
Medicines: variation forms for a manufacturer's licence
Forms to make a variation to a manufacturer's licence.
Medicines: application forms for a manufacturer licence
To apply for a manufacturer licence, complete the appropriate form. Applications for a manufacturer licence will be payable on invoice.
Guidance and regulation
- Notifiable diseases and causative organisms: how to report
- NHS terms and conditions: procuring goods and services
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics Provisional Statistics (AT: September 2018, MHSDS July 2018 Final)
- Patients Registered at a GP Practice October 2018
- Estates Returns Information Collection 2017/18 [PAS]
- NICE Technology Appraisals in the NHS in England (Innovation Scorecard) to March 2018
- Mental Health Services Monthly Statistics: Final July, Provisional August 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- The future of healthcare: our vision for digital, data and technology in health and care
- Securing cyber resilience in health and care: October 2018 update
- Kark Review: terms of reference
- Framework agreement between DHSC and NHS Improvement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- NHS Injury Costs Recovery scheme: April 2018 to March 2019
- NHS Counter Fraud Authority annual report and accounts 2017 to 2018
- NHS foundation trust directory and register of licensed healthcare providers
- Health Education England annual report and accounts: 2017 to 2018