Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Apply to close or divert a highway
How to apply for a stopping up order to close or divert a highway, including information on the documents you must provide.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Future High Streets Fund: call for proposals
- Traffic signs manual
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Public procurement policy
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Heavy rail fleet accessibility compliance: all owners Class 158
- UK House Price Index: November 2018
- Investment and risk monthly updates
- National Minimum Wage: Low Pay Commission 2018 Report
- Index of Services, UK: November 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Low Pay Commission consultation 2018
- Divido: revolutionising point-of-purchase finance
- TransPennine Express 2015 rail franchise agreement
- Chiltern 2002 rail franchise agreement
- East Midlands 2015 rail franchise agreement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports
- Highways England Environment Strategy
- Highways England Sustainable Development Strategy and Action Plan
- Organisation chart: UK Space Agency