Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Notify the CMA of anti-competitive or market issues
Complete this form and email it to the CMA to notify us of anti-competitive or market issues that you have concerns about.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Traffic signs manual
- Public procurement policy
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Qualifying for a Blue Badge
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Investment and risk monthly updates
- Northern Ireland Broad Economy Sales & Exports Statistics 2017
- National Minimum Wage: Low Pay Commission 2018 Report
- UK private rented sector: 2018
- UK official holdings of international reserves: November 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- MCA fees consultation
- South Eastern 2014 rail franchise agreement
- Great Western 2015 rail franchise agreement
- Port facility security officer training: list of approved training providers
- Oxford Photovoltaics: a shining light in solar cell innovation
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Highways England Environment Strategy
- Highways England Sustainable Development Strategy and Action Plan
- Organisation chart: UK Space Agency
- Women’s Business Council (WBC): Five Years On report
- European Social Fund Operational Programme: 2014 to 2020