On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- RDPE Growth Programme
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Traffic signs manual
News and communications
Research and statistics
- UK House Price Index: September 2019
- Northern Ireland House Price Index Q3 2019
- Index of Private Housing Rental Prices, UK: October 2019
- Northern Ireland New Dwelling Statistics Q3 2019
- UK productivity flash estimate: July to September 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Development corporation reform: technical consultation
- Great Western 2015 rail franchise agreement
- Port facility security officer training: list of approved training providers
- Thames Estuary 2050 Growth: government response to Commission
- South Eastern 2014 rail franchise agreement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Train operating companies: Passenger’s Charter compensation
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports
- IPA Charter
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020