On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Traffic signs manual
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Public procurement policy
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Economic Statistics Transformation Programme: enhanced financial accounts (UK flow of funds), Financial Services Survey 266 - return of assets and liabilities: October to December 2018
- UK Environmental Accounts: 2019
- Experimental analysis of classifying special purpose entities in UK foreign direct investment statistics
- Looking ahead: developments in public sector finance statistics: 2019
- Rural home working statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- Vocational Driver Conduct: Statutory Guidance
- Future of seaside towns: government response to the Select Committee report
- Northern 2015 rail franchise agreement
- TransPennine Express 2015 rail franchise agreement
- High streets and town centres in 2030: response to the Select Committee report
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports