On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- View your Annual Tax Summary
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- RDPE Growth Programme
- Roads managed by Highways England
- The Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities in England
News and communications
Research and statistics
- UK productivity flash estimate: October to December 2019
- Earnings and employment statistics from Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Real Time Information (Experimental Statistics): July 2014 to December 2019
- GDP monthly estimate, UK: December 2019
- Index of Services, UK: December 2019
- Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) Bulletin
Policy papers and consultations
- Low Pay Commission consultation 2019
- Development corporation reform: technical consultation
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2019
- Thames Estuary 2050 Growth: government response to Commission
- Charging Infrastructure Investment Fund
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Access Fund: funding
- Dart Charge data table
- Traffic commissioners and deputy traffic commissioners: spending April 2018 to March 2019
- Traffic Commissioners: salaries, April 2018 to March 2019
- Traffic Commissioners: register of interests April 2018 to March 2019