On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Apply to close or divert a highway
How to apply for a stopping up order to close or divert a highway, including information on the documents you must provide.
Guidance and regulation
- View your Annual Tax Summary
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
- Business innovation: what funding you can get and how to apply
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Economic review: July 2020
- Coronavirus and the economic impacts on UK: 2 July 2020
- UK manufacturers sales by product: 2019
- Business investment in the UK: January to March 2020 revised results
- Economic statistics sector classification – classification update and forward work plan: June 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- National Infrastructure and Construction Procurement Pipeline 2020/21
- Revitalisation of the high street
- West Yorkshire devolution deal
- Budget 2020: documents
- Stirling and Clackmannanshire City Region Deal
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Highways England: reported road casualties on the strategic road network (SRN)
- Schemes awarded the Local Highways Maintenance Challenge Fund
- Access Fund: funding
- Dart Charge data table
- Traffic commissioners and deputy traffic commissioners: spending April 2018 to March 2019