On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- Annual tax summary
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
- The Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities in England
- Traffic signs manual
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Forecasts for the UK economy: September 2019
- Index of Private Housing Rental Prices, UK: August 2019
- Measures of owner occupiers' housing costs, UK: April to June 2019
- UK House Price Index: July 2019
- Transport and the environment
Policy papers and consultations
- NDA Radioactive Waste Strategy
- Digital services tax: consultation
- RDPE programme document 2014 to 2020
- Northern 2015 rail franchise agreement
- Borderlands Growth Deal
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- IPA Charter
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018