On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- How to drive on a smart motorway
- Traffic signs manual
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Public procurement policy
News and communications
Research and statistics
- ENG1 and ML5 annual medical reports and summaries
- Profitability of UK companies: October to December 2018
- Forecasts for the UK economy: April 2019
- UK House Price Index: February 2019
- Research output: Faster indicators of UK economic activity: February and March 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- NDA radioactive waste management strategy
- Low Pay Commission consultation 2019
- Port facility security officer training: list of approved training providers
- Thames Estuary 2050 Growth: government response to Commission
- Spring Statement 2019: Written Ministerial Statement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports