On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Apply to close or divert a highway
How to apply for a stopping up order to close or divert a highway, including information on the documents you must provide.
Guidance and regulation
- Claim money back through the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
- View your Annual Tax Summary
- Business innovation: what funding you can get and how to apply
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Northern Ireland index of services: Quarter 2 2020
- Northern Ireland index of production: Quarter 2 2020
- Northern Ireland House Price Index Q2 2020
- Contributions to the 12-month rate of CPIH and CPI by import intensity: August 2020
- Consumer price inflation, UK: August 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- UK internal market: policy option proposals
- UK internal market
- 2014 to 2020 European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme
- Royal Mint Trading Fund: framework document
- National Infrastructure and Construction Procurement Pipeline 2020/21
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Highways England Delivery Plan 2020-2025
- Highways England: Strategic Business Plan 2020-2025
- Traffic Commissioners: gifts and hospitality: April 2019 to March 2020
- Traffic Commissioners: register of interests April 2019 to March 2020
- European Social Fund Operational Programme: 2014 to 2020