Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Public procurement policy
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Traffic signs manual
- Qualifying for a Blue Badge
News and communications
Research and statistics
- UK official holdings of international reserves: October 2018
- Flexible payments from pensions
- GDP deflators at market prices, and money GDP October 2018 (Budget 2018)
- Investment and risk monthly updates
- VAT gap estimates
Policy papers and consultations
- Digital services tax: consultation
- North of Tyne Combined Authority devolution deal
- Government’s interim response to the National Infrastructure Assessment
- Budget 2018: documents
- Government response to the National Infrastructure Assessment and commissioning a new study on resilience
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Organisation chart: UK Space Agency
- European Social Fund Operational Programme: 2014 to 2020
- Train operating companies: Passenger’s Charter compensation
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Record of Financial Stability Report meeting: July 2018