Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Abnormal load movements application and notification forms
Forms to be completed when wishing to make an abnormal loads movement by road and not using the ESDAL system.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Monthly property transactions completed in the UK with value of £40,000 or above
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Bulletin
- UK official holdings of international reserves: September 2018
- Statistical Digest of Rural England
- GDP deflators at market prices, and money GDP September 2018 (Quarterly National Accounts)
Policy papers and consultations
- Maritime passenger rights (EU Regulation 1177/2010): implementation requirements
- East Anglia 2016 rail franchise agreement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Train operating companies: Passenger’s Charter compensation
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Record of Financial Stability Report meeting: July 2018
- Innovate UK: helping innovative businesses succeed
- Traffic Commissioners: register of interests April 2017 to March 2018