On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Traffic signs manual
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Public procurement policy
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
News and communications
Research and statistics
- GDP first quarterly estimate, UK: January to March 2019
- Using alternative data sources in consumer price indices: May 2019
- UK productivity analysis: May 2019
- Environmental Protection Expenditure (EPE), UK: 2017
- Quarterly Stamp Duty Statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- Planning reform: supporting the high street and increasing the delivery of new homes
- TransPennine Express 2015 rail franchise agreement
- High streets and town centres in 2030: response to the Select Committee report
- Port facility security officer training: list of approved training providers
- Thames Estuary 2050 Growth: government response to Commission
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports