On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Merchant Navy Medal for Meritorious Service: nomination process and recipients
The application process, nominating form and recipients of the Merchant Navy Medal for Meritorious Service.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Guidance and regulation
- How to pay the Dart Charge
- Annual tax summary
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- The Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities in England
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Quarterly GDP for the countries of the UK and the regions of England
- Changes in the economy since 1970s
- Investment Bulletins
- National Accounts articles: Detailed assessment of changes being introduced to balance of payments annual estimates, 1997 to 2016
- National Accounts articles: Detailed assessment of changes being introduced to sector and financial accounts, 1997 to 2016
Policy papers and consultations
- Digital services tax: consultation
- RDPE programme document 2014 to 2020
- Northern 2015 rail franchise agreement
- Borderlands Growth Deal
- Transport infrastructure skills strategy: three years of progress
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- IPA Charter
- Report under section 2 of the Loans to Ireland Act 2010: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Debt management report 2019 to 2020
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018