Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Apply to close or divert a highway
How to apply for a stopping up order to close or divert a highway, including information on the documents you must provide.
Guidance and regulation
- View your Annual Tax Summary
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
- Public procurement policy
- Traffic signs manual
- How to pay the Dart Charge
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates 2019: Business Demographics
- GDP monthly estimate, UK: August 2021 time series
- Index of Services, UK: August 2021 time series
- Index of Services UK: August 2021
- Index of Production, UK: August 2021 time series
Policy papers and consultations
- Control of development in airport public safety zones
- Transforming Infrastructure Performance: Roadmap to 2030
- National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline 2021
- Managing the Risks of PFI Contract Expiry
- Community Ownership Fund: prospectus
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Highways England: reported road casualties on the strategic road network (SRN)
- Traffic Commissioners: gifts and hospitality: April 2020 to March 2021
- Traffic Commissioners: register of interests April 2020 to March 2021
- Crown Commercial Service annual report and accounts 2020 to 2021
- Marine and Aviation Insurance War Risks Fund account: annual report 2019 to 2020