On this page
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) by post
Use this form to pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge) in advance by post.
Set up or cancel a Dart Charge account by post
Set up or cancel a new Dart Charge account by post. Local residents should use the local resident application form for additional discounts.
ML5 medical report form and certificate (MSF 4112)
A report for your medical history and current health; lets your doctor decide on your fitness to work safely at sea.
Bill of sale (MSF 4705)
Form declaring sale and transfer of ownership of a British registered ship.
Dangerous goods declaration note
A form to be filled in by individuals or companies who are exporting dangerous goods.
Guidance and regulation
- Annual tax summary
- Future High Streets Fund: call for proposals
- Roads managed by Highways England
- Traffic signs manual
- Public procurement policy
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Monthly property transactions completed in the UK with value of £40,000 or above
- Database of forecasts for the UK economy
- Energy, goods, and services used by UK businesses: 2016
- Forecasts for the UK economy: February 2019
- Investment and risk monthly updates
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation and engagement: HS2 Phase 2a information papers
- Policy: HS2 Phase 2a information papers
- Operations: HS2 Phase 2a information papers
- Property and compensation: HS2 Phase 2a information papers
- Environment: HS2 Phase 2a information papers
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Highways England Operational Metrics Manual
- Traffic Commissioners: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Biodiversity plan and annual reports
- Highways England Environment Strategy
- Highways England Sustainable Development Strategy and Action Plan