Sure Start Maternity Grant claim form
Use this form to claim Sure Start Maternity Grant by post.
Charity trustee: declaration of eligibility and responsibility
Trustees of charities in England and Wales should complete and sign this form to confirm their eligibility to be a trustee.
Charity accounting templates: receipts and payments accounts
Accounting templates for non-company charities with gross income of £250,000 or less which can prepare receipts and payments accounts.
Trustees' annual report template (SORP 2005)
A pro-forma charity trustees' annual report, primarily designed for smaller charities that do not need to have their accounts audited.
Nominate someone for a UK national honour
Use this form to nominate a UK resident for a national honour by post or email.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Race Disparity Audit
- Statistical Bulletin Indicator 31 Percentage of the population who think all leisure centres, parks, libraries and shopping centres are 'shared and open' to both Protestants and Catholics
- Statistical Bulletin Indicator 35 Percentage of the population who believe their cultural identity is respected by society
- Community Interest Companies registered in September 2018
- Public Appointments: Annual Report for Northern Ireland, 2016/17
Policy papers and consultations
- A connected society: A strategy for tackling loneliness
- Civil Society Strategy: building a future that works for everyone
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- NEET and participation: local authority figures
- Libraries Taskforce: six month progress report (April to September 2018)
- Twenty-first meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Libraries Deliver: Ambition for Public Libraries in England 2016 to 2021
- Grenfell Tower fire: charitable funds raised and distributed