On this page
Sure Start Maternity Grant claim form
Use this form to claim Sure Start Maternity Grant by post.
Charity trustee: declaration of eligibility and responsibility
Trustees of charities in England and Wales should complete and sign this form to confirm their eligibility to be a trustee.
Nominate someone for a UK national honour
Use this form to nominate a UK resident for a national honour by post or email.
Charity accounting templates: receipts and payments accounts
Accounting templates (PDF and MS Excel) for non-company charities with gross income of £250,000 or less which can prepare receipts and payments accounts.
CIC36: application to form a community interest company
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CIC Regulator)'s form for applying to form a community interest company.
Guidance and regulation
- Prepare a charity annual return
- Charity types: how to choose a structure (CC22a)
- The essential trustee: what you need to know, what you need to do (CC3)
- Setting up a charity: model governing documents
- How to set up a charity (CC21a)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Infant mortality (birth cohort) in England and Wales: 2016
- Child and infant mortality in England and Wales: 2017
- DCMS Community Life Survey: Ad-hoc statistical releases
- High streets in Great Britain
- Persistent poverty in the UK and EU: 2017
Policy papers and consultations
- Review of crematoria provision and facilities: discussion paper
- Establishing common measures of socio-economic background
- Integrated Communities Strategy green paper
- Integrated Communities Action Plan
- How the Charity Commission appoints Interim Managers
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Birthday Honours lists 2019
- Register of merged charities
- Charities SORP governance review 2018 to 2019
- Libraries Taskforce: terms of reference
- UK Voluntary National Review Engagement Events