On this page
Sure Start Maternity Grant claim form
Use this form to claim Sure Start Maternity Grant by post.
Charity trustee: declaration of eligibility and responsibility
Trustees of charities in England and Wales should complete and sign this form to confirm their eligibility to be a trustee.
Nominate someone for a UK national honour
Use this form to nominate a UK resident for a national honour by post or email.
Charity accounting templates: receipts and payments accounts
Accounting templates (PDF and MS Excel) for non-company charities with gross income of £250,000 or less which can prepare receipts and payments accounts.
Form N279: Tell the court you want to discontinue a claim or counterclaim
Use Form N279 to discontinue all or part of a claim or counterclaim. Send the completed form to the court and all other parties in the case.
Guidance and regulation
- Prepare a charity annual return
- The essential trustee: what you need to know, what you need to do (CC3)
- Charity types: how to choose a structure (CC22a)
- How to register a charity (CC21b)
- How to set up a charity (CC21a)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Self-efficacy, Locus of Control & Life Satisfaction in Northern Ireland 2017/18
- Belief in communities: bridging the divide
- Registrar General Northern Ireland Annual Report 2017
- Community Interest Companies registered in October 2018
- Charity register statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- Civil society strategy: have your say
- Place Based Social Action: Learning Review July 2018
- Community networks linking older and younger people
- A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness
- Civil Society Strategy: building a future that works for everyone
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- NEET data by local authority
- Participation in education and training: local authority figures
- NEET and participation: local authority figures
- Libraries Taskforce: six month progress report (April to September 2018)
- Twenty-first meeting of the Libraries Taskforce