Local charities and community groups match fund: application and guidance
Apply to deliver match funding to encourage donations to local charities and community groups.
National Youth Social Action Fund: expressions of interest
Charities, community interest companies and social enterprises can apply for funding from the National Youth Social Action Fund.
Evaluation of National Citizen Service: description of requirements
Requirements for an evaluation of the 2011 and 2012 NCS pilots.
National Citizen Service in Northern Ireland
National Citizen Service (NCS) gives young people the chance to learn new skills and get involved in their communities. NCS brings young people…
Application form and guidance for open competition to deliver fundraising training for small, local charities
DCMS is seeking a partner(s) to provide subsidised fundraising training to small, local charities and community groups. The accompanying guidance explains how to apply.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Place-based giving schemes: funding, engaging and creating stronger communities
- Community Life Survey 2017-18
- Options for long term evaluation of the National Citizen Service
- Community Life Survey: experimental online survey findings
- End of Life Social Action Fund: evaluation
Policy and engagement
- Enabling social action: guidance
- Evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund
- Social Value Implementation and Measurement Project case studies
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2017 to 2018
- Birthday Honours lists 2018
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2016 to 2017
- Birthday Honours lists 2017
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2015 to 2016