Tampon Tax Fund application form: 2020-2021 funding round
Tampon Tax Fund application form and guidance for applicants for the 2020-2021 round of funding.
Local charities and community groups match fund: application and guidance
Apply to deliver match funding to encourage donations to local charities and community groups.
Innovation in Democracy Programme: Expression of Interest (EoI)
Information for local authorities on how to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) to take part in the Innovation in Democracy Programme.
Becoming a Resolving Multiple Disadvantage Local Inclusion Lab area
Expressions of interest to become 'Local Inclusion Labs' are invited from localities.
Evaluation of National Citizen Service: description of requirements
Requirements for an evaluation of the 2011 and 2012 NCS pilots.
Guidance and regulation
- Apply for the Windrush Community Fund
- The Innovation in Democracy Programme (IiDP)
- Community Life Survey: information for survey participants
- Carers Social Action Support Fund
- National Citizen Service leaflet
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport – Statistics at DCMS
- A look at volunteering during the response to COVID-19
- Community Life COVID-19 Re-contact Survey 2020 - Technical Report
- Community Life COVID-19 Re-contact Survey 2020- Main Report
- Community Life COVID-19 Re-contact Survey 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Full-time social action review
- Loneliness Annual Report: the second year
- Place Based Social Action: Learning Review July 2018
- A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness
- Enabling social action: guidance
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- NCS Trust Business Plan: April 2020 - March 2021
- The National Lottery Community Fund Annual Report 2018 to 2019
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2017 to 2018
- Birthday Honours lists 2018
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2016 to 2017