On this page
Tampon Tax Fund application form: 2019-2020 funding round
Tampon Tax Fund application form and guidance for applicants (for the 2019-2020 round of funding).
National Youth Social Action Fund: expressions of interest
Charities, community interest companies and social enterprises can apply for funding from the National Youth Social Action Fund.
Innovation in Democracy Programme: Expression of Interest (EoI)
Information for local authorities on how to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) to take part in the Innovation in Democracy Programme.
Local charities and community groups match fund: application and guidance
Apply to deliver match funding to encourage donations to local charities and community groups.
Growing Place-based Giving: submit an expression of interest
Information on how to submit an expression of interest (EoI) to take part in DCMS' Growing Place-based Giving Programme.
Guidance and regulation
- Youth Social Action Fund: call for ideas
- Community Life Survey: information for survey participants
- Carers Social Action Support Fund
- Honours: nomination leaflets
- Community Life Survey: general information
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport – Statistics at DCMS
- Community Life Survey: 2018 user event
- Community Life Survey 2017-18
- Place-based giving schemes: funding, engaging and creating stronger communities
- Options for long term evaluation of the National Citizen Service
Policy papers and consultations
- Full-time social action review
- Place Based Social Action: Learning Review July 2018
- A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness
- Enabling social action: guidance
- Evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2017 to 2018
- Birthday Honours lists 2018
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2016 to 2017
- Birthday Honours lists 2017
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2015 to 2016