Family Hubs - Growing Up Well: submit an expression of interest
Information on how to submit an expression of interest (EoI) to take part in the project's second round.
Tampon Tax Fund application form: 2019-2020 funding round
Tampon Tax Fund application form and guidance for applicants (for the 2019-2020 round of funding).
Tampon Tax Fund application form: 2020-2021 funding round
Tampon Tax Fund application form and guidance for applicants for the 2020-2021 round of funding.
Innovation in Democracy Programme: Expression of Interest (EoI)
Information for local authorities on how to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) to take part in the Innovation in Democracy Programme.
Becoming a Resolving Multiple Disadvantage Local Inclusion Lab area
Expressions of interest to become 'Local Inclusion Labs' are invited from localities.
Guidance and regulation
- Honours: nomination leaflets
- Evaluation: Community Organisers and Community First Programme
- The Innovation in Democracy Programme (IiDP)
- Carers Social Action Support Fund
- Apply for the Windrush Community Fund
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Official Statistics Release Calendar
- Youth social action rapid evidence assessment
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport – Statistics at DCMS
- DCMS Coronavirus Impacts Third Sector Survey
- A look at volunteering during the response to COVID-19
Policy papers and consultations
- Full-time social action review
- Loneliness Annual Report: the second year
- Place Based Social Action: Learning Review July 2018
- A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness
- Enabling social action: guidance
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Windrush Community Fund Phase 1: projects
- NCS Trust Business Plan: April 2020 - March 2021
- The National Lottery Community Fund Annual Report 2018 to 2019
- Big Lottery Fund annual report 2017 to 2018
- Birthday Honours lists 2018