Apply to the Life Chances Fund
An £80 million fund to provide payment-by-results contracts for locally developed projects by socially minded investors.
Local charities and community groups match fund: application and guidance
Apply to deliver match funding to encourage donations to local charities and community groups.
Social Outcomes Fund: how to apply
Guidance and form for submitting an expression of interest to the Social Outcomes Fund
Social investment tax relief: accreditation for SIB contractors
Guidance and an application form for the accreditation scheme for social impact bond contractors eligible for social investment tax relief.
Mutuals Interim Support Fund
A grant scheme to support organisations to consider, develop or grow a public service mutual.
Guidance and regulation
- Social Impact Bonds
- Introduction to Public Service Mutuals
- Youth Engagement Fund: prospectus
- Social investment tax relief factsheet
- Social investment and social entrepreneurship in the UK
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Supporting Papers - Growing a Culture of Social Impact Investing
- Social enterprise: market trends 2017
- Investment Readiness Programme data
- Advisory panel to mission-led business review: final report
- Growing the social investment market: update on SIFI social investment
Policy papers and consultations
- Mission-led business review: call for evidence
- A connected society: a strategy for tackling loneliness
- West Cumbria Works: a socio-economic investment project
- Dormant Assets Commission: final report to government
- Understanding mission-led businesses: terms of reference
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Socio-economic report 2017 to 2018
- Local Sustainability Fund applicants: shortlist
- Achieving social impact at scale