Apply to the Life Chances Fund
An £80 million fund to provide payment-by-results contracts for locally developed projects by socially minded investors.
Local charities and community groups match fund: application and guidance
Apply to deliver match funding to encourage donations to local charities and community groups.
Social Outcomes Fund: how to apply
Guidance and form for submitting an expression of interest to the Social Outcomes Fund
Rapid response vehicles for medical purposes: charities grant scheme
The Cabinet Office is offering funding to charities that provide rapid response vehicles for medical purposes. Apply by 12 January 2016.
Social investment tax relief: accreditation for SIB contractors
Guidance and an application form for the accreditation scheme for social impact bond contractors eligible for social investment tax relief.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Supporting Papers - Growing a Culture of Social Impact Investing
- Social enterprise: market trends 2017
- Investment Readiness Programme data
- Advisory panel to mission-led business review: final report
- Growing the social investment market: update on SIFI social investment
Policy and engagement
- West Cumbria Works: a socio-economic investment project
- Dormant Assets Commission: final report to government
- Understanding mission-led businesses: terms of reference
- Social investment: a force for social change - UK strategy 2016
- Socio-economic report 2017 to 2018
- Local Sustainability Fund applicants: shortlist
- Achieving social impact at scale