Security check / counter terrorist check questionnaire: NSV001
Complete this form to undertake a United Kingdom Security Vetting security check or counter terrorist check.
UKSV National Security Vetting Solution: guidance for subjects
Guidance notes for subjects on the National Security Vetting Solution.
UKSV National Security Vetting: change of personal circumstances
Change of personal circumstances form produced by United Kingdom Security Vetting.
Financial questionnaire: NSV003
Complete this form to undertake a financial check for United Kingdom Security Vetting.
Developed vetting questionnaire: NSV002
Complete this form to undertake a National Security Vetting security developed vetting check.
Guidance and regulation
- National security vetting: advice for people who are being vetted
- Prevent duty guidance
- Government baseline personnel security standard
- Cyber Essentials Scheme: overview
- Stay Safe Film
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Cyber Security Breaches Survey
- The Terrorism Acts in 2017
- Training and exercise deaths in the UK armed forces: 2018
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2018
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Port facility security officer training: list of approved training providers
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: multilateral and migration programme summaries 2018 to 2019
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: Commonwealth programme summaries 2018 to 2019
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for Africa 2018 to 2019
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for the Americas 2018 to 2019
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2016-2017
- FOI release: Libyan Navy Coastguard
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2016 to 24 June 2017
- Security and Intelligence Agencies Financial Statement 2016-17