Cyber Skills Immediate Impact Fund
The expanded Cyber Skills Immediate Impact Fund is now open for bids. The Fund aims to increase the diversity and numbers of those working in the UK's booming cyber security sector.
Security check / counter terrorist check questionnaire: NSV001
Complete this form to undertake a United Kingdom Security Vetting security check or counter terrorist check.
UKSV National Security Vetting Solution: guidance for subjects
Guidance notes for subjects on the National Security Vetting Solution.
UKSV National Security Vetting: change of personal circumstances
Change of personal circumstances form produced by United Kingdom Security Vetting.
Developed vetting questionnaire: NSV002
Complete this form to undertake a National Security Vetting security developed vetting check.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- The Terrorism Acts in 2017
- Training and exercise deaths in the UK armed forces: 2018
- Cyber Security Breaches Survey
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2018
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2018
Policy papers and consultations
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2016-2017
- FOI release: Libyan Navy Coastguard
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2016 to 24 June 2017
- Security and Intelligence Agencies Financial Statement 2016-17