Security check / counter terrorist check questionnaire: NSV001
Complete this form to undertake a United Kingdom Security Vetting security check or counter terrorist check.
Cyber Security Skills Immediate Impact Fund
The Cyber Skills Immediate Impact Fund pilot aims to increase the diversity and numbers of those working in the UK's booming cyber security sector.
UKSV National Security Vetting Solution: guidance for subjects
Guidance notes for subjects on the National Security Vetting Solution.
UKSV National Security Vetting: change of personal circumstances
Change of personal circumstances form produced by United Kingdom Security Vetting.
Financial questionnaire: NSV003
Complete this form to undertake a financial check for United Kingdom Security Vetting.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Cyber Security Breaches Survey
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2018
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2018
- Armed forces continuous attitude survey: 2017
- Training and exercise deaths in the UK armed forces: 2018
Policy and engagement
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2017-2018
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2016-2017
- FOI release: Libyan Navy Coastguard
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2016 to 24 June 2017
- Security and Intelligence Agencies Financial Statement 2016-17