Sustainable Warmth competition (closed to applications)
Funding for local authorities to help them install energy saving upgrades and low carbon heating in low-income households.
Workplace Charging Scheme application form
Form for businesses, charities and public sector organisations to apply for the Workplace Charging Scheme.
Workplace Charging Scheme: grant claim form for installing charging equipment
Portal for authorised OZEV installers to claim the grant on behalf of the applicant workplace.
Direct Air Capture and other Greenhouse Gas Removal technologies competition
This competition will provide funding for developing technologies that enable the removal of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere in the UK.
Environmental permitting: H5 Site condition report
Guidance and templates on how to complete a site condition report under Environmental permitting regulations (EPR).
Guidance and regulation
- Boiler Upgrade Scheme
- Green Homes Grant: make energy improvements to your home (closed to new applicants)
- Domestic private rented property: minimum energy efficiency standard - landlord guidance
- Cycle to work scheme implementation guidance for employers
- E10 petrol explained
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Energy Trends: UK oil and oil products
- Industrial energy price indices
- International domestic energy prices
- Quarterly Energy Prices: September 2022
- Domestic energy price indices
Policy papers and consultations
- Review of Net Zero: call for evidence
- COP 26 declaration: International Aviation Climate Ambition Coalition
- Thames Estuary 2100 (TE2100)
- UK’s Nationally Determined Contribution, updated September 2022
- Energy bills support
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Heat networks pipelines
- UKAEA Annual Report and Accounts, 2021/22, HC 566
- Sector contact list: climate change agreements (CCA)
- NDA Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing policy statement
- Annual statement of emissions for 2020