On this page
Environmental permitting: H5 Site condition report
Guidance and templates on how to complete a site condition report under Environmental permitting regulations (EPR).
ETL application checklist: biomass boilers
Energy Technology List application checklist for biomass boilers (ECA718).
Hydroelectric power schemes: pre-application
Use form (WR315) and guidance (WR316) for a pre-application for hydro-electric power schemes.
ETL application checklist: air to water heat pumps
Energy Technology List application checklist for air to water heat pumps (ECA774).
ETL application checklist: refrigeration system controls
Energy Technology List application checklist for refrigeration system controls (ECA733).
Guidance and regulation
- Calculate the carbon dioxide equivalent quantity of an F gas
- Environmental reporting guidelines: including Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting requirements
- Comply with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Rural Community Energy Fund
- Climate change explained
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Inventory: 1990 to 2017
- Northern Ireland environmental statistics report 2019
- Waste gas management at onshore oil and gas sites: framework for technique selection
- Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas Projections Update 2018
- Biofuel statistics: Year 10 (2017 to 2018), report 4
Policy papers and consultations
- National FCERM strategy: Strategic Environmental Assessment scoping report
- Category B driving licence derogation for alternatively fuelled commercial vehicles
- ETL application checklist: compressed air equipment master controllers
- ETL application checklist: packaged chillers (ESEER)
- Geo-engineering: the government's view
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Southampton City Council Local Air Quality Management (LAQM)
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2018 progress report: Government response
- Sector contact list: Climate Change Agreements (CCA).
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2017 progress report: government response
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2015 progress report: Government response