Environmental permitting: H5 Site condition report
Guidance and templates on how to complete a site condition report under Environmental permitting regulations (EPR).
Hydroelectric power schemes: application
Use form (WR317) and guidance (WR318) to apply for permission for a hydro-electric power scheme.
Hydroelectric power schemes: pre-application
Use form (WR315) and guidance (WR316) for a pre-application for hydro-electric power schemes.
ETL application checklist: steam boilers
Energy Technology List application checklist for steam boilers (ECA740).
ETL application checklist: solar thermal systems and collectors
Energy Technology List application checklist for solar thermal systems and collectors (ECA734).
Guidance and regulation
- Climate change explained
- Comply with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines: including mandatory greenhouse gas emissions reporting guidance
- Determinations of the EU ETS carbon price
- Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme: Energy Technology Product List
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Biofuel statistics: Year 10 (2017 to 2018), report 4
- Greenhouse gas reporting: conversion factors 2017
- Biofuel statistics: Year 9 (2016 to 2017), report 4
- Biofuel statistics: Year 9 (2016 to 2017), report 3
- Final UK greenhouse gas emissions national statistics: 1990-2015
Policy papers and consultations
- National FCERM strategy: Strategic Environmental Assessment scoping report
- Category B driving licence derogation for alternatively fuelled commercial vehicles
- Heat in Buildings: The Future of Heat - Non-domestic buildings
- Geo-engineering: the government's view
- Ford UK rallies partners and suppliers to cut vehicle emissions
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2018 progress report: Government response
- Sector contact list: Climate Change Agreements (CCA).
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2017 progress report: government response
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2015 progress report: Government response
- 50 highest modelled nitrogen dioxide (NO2) concentrations