Assessment of prior experiential learning (APEL): knowledge and skills portfolio evidence for Green Deal Advice functions
Accreditation of prior Learning and Experience for Green Deal Advice Functions.
IPCC call for UK Experts to produce the IPCC Sixth Assessment
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in acting as Coordinating Lead Authors, Lead Authors or Review Editors for the Sixth Assessment Report (AR6) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Climate Change Agreements Scheme: Revised Templates for Umbrella and Underlying Agreements
These revised templates are current from 1 January 2017 and supersede previous templates. They incorporate the increase in the buy-out price for missed targets for target period 3 (2017-2018) and target period 4 (2019-2020) announced on 9 December 2016.
IPCC call for UK Experts to produce Methodology Report: 2019 Refinement to the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in acting as Coordinating Lead Authors, Lead Authors, Contributing Authors, Review Editors and Expert Authors on a methodology report for the IPCC.
Call for UK Experts in Climate Change to scope IPCC Sixth Assessment Report
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in helping to scope the Sixth Assessment Report (“AR6”) for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Guidance and regulation
- Sub-national consumption statistics: methodology and guidance booklet
- Industrial price statistics: data sources and methodologies
News and communications
Research and statistics
- RHI deployment data: August 2018
- Household Energy Efficiency National Statistics, headline release September 2018
- Road fuel prices: 17 September 2018
- Renewables obligation: certificates and generation, May 2018
- Energy Trends: renewables
Policy and engagement
- Geo-engineering: the government's view
- Committee on Climate Change's 2016 progress report: Government response
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: energy and climate change, evidence and analysis
- Feasibility study on improving the evidence base for industrial energy efficiency
- Transitional National Plan (TNP): quarterly register
- Annual statement of emissions for 2015
- Committee on Climate Change annual report 2014-15
- DECC Business Plan: quarterly data summary - indicators and other data sets
- Annual statement of emissions for 2013