IPCC call for UK Experts to produce the IPCC Sixth Assessment
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in acting as Coordinating Lead Authors, Lead Authors or Review Editors for the Sixth Assessment Report (AR6) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Assessment of prior experiential learning (APEL): knowledge and skills portfolio evidence for Green Deal Advice functions
Accreditation of prior Learning and Experience for Green Deal Advice Functions.
IPCC call for UK Experts to produce Methodology Report: 2019 Refinement to the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in acting as Coordinating Lead Authors, Lead Authors, Contributing Authors, Review Editors and Expert Authors on a methodology report for the IPCC.
Climate Change Agreements Scheme: Revised Templates for Umbrella and Underlying Agreements
These revised templates are current from 1 January 2017 and supersede previous templates. They incorporate the increase in the buy-out price for missed targets for target period 3 (2017-2018) and target period 4 (2019-2020) announced on 9 December 2016.
Call for UK Experts in Climate Change to scope IPCC Sixth Assessment Report
BEIS invites UK experts to express their interest in helping to scope the Sixth Assessment Report (“AR6”) for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Consumption in the UK: Archive
- Sub-national consumption statistics: methodology and guidance booklet
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Household Energy Efficiency National Statistics, headline release October 2018
- RHI deployment data: September 2018
- Road fuel prices: 15 October 2018
- Renewables obligation: certificates and generation, June 2018
- Energy Trends: renewables
Policy papers and consultations
- Geo-engineering: the government's view
- Committee on Climate Change's 2016 progress report: Government response
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: energy and climate change, evidence and analysis
- Feasibility study on improving the evidence base for industrial energy efficiency
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Committee on Climate Change’s 2018 progress report: Government response
- Annual statement of emissions for 2015
- Committee on Climate Change annual report 2014-15
- DECC Business Plan: quarterly data summary - indicators and other data sets
- Annual statement of emissions for 2013