Sub-national consumption statistics: methodology and guidance booklet
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Sub-national electricity consumption in Northern Ireland (experimental), Northern Ireland electricity consumption data, Sub-national gas consumption data, Sub-national electricity consumption data, Sub-national total final energy consumption data, Sub-national residual fuel consumption data, Sub-national road transport consumption data, and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- First published:
- 27 June 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 December 2016, see all updates
The information in this booklet relates to the sub-national consumption datasets at a local authority level.
PDF, 2.34MB, 86 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This methodology and guidance booklet aims to assist local authorities and other users in interpreting the BEIS sub-national energy consumption statistics. The booklet provides detailed information about the collection and compilation of the sub-national estimates used for the datasets; in particular their coverage, limitations and hence comparability.
Published: 27 June 2013
Updated: 22 December 2016
- Sub-national methodology and guidance booklet 2016 - BEIS.
- Updated guidance document
- Updated guidance document.
- Updated guidance published.
- First published.
- Updated document to reflect new data.
Part of: Sub-national electricity consumption in Northern Ireland (experimental) Northern Ireland electricity consumption data Sub-national gas consumption data Sub-national electricity consumption data Sub-national total final energy consumption data Sub-national residual fuel consumption data Sub-national road transport consumption data Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis