Sub-national consumption statistics: methodology and guidance booklet
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Sub-national gas consumption data, Sub-national electricity consumption data, Sub-national total final energy consumption data, Northern Ireland electricity consumption data, Sub-national electricity consumption in Northern Ireland (experimental), Sub-national residual fuel consumption data, Sub-national road transport consumption data, and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- First published:
- 27 June 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 December 2016, see all updates
The information in this booklet relates to the sub-national consumption datasets at a local authority level.
This methodology and guidance booklet aims to assist local authorities and other users in interpreting the BEIS sub-national energy consumption statistics. The booklet provides detailed information about the collection and compilation of the sub-national estimates used for the datasets; in particular their coverage, limitations and hence comparability.
Published: 27 June 2013
Updated: 22 December 2016
- Sub-national methodology and guidance booklet 2016 - BEIS.
- Updated guidance document
- Updated guidance document.
- Updated guidance published.
- First published.
- Updated document to reflect new data.
Part of: Sub-national gas consumption data Sub-national electricity consumption data Sub-national total final energy consumption data Northern Ireland electricity consumption data Sub-national electricity consumption in Northern Ireland (experimental) Sub-national residual fuel consumption data Sub-national road transport consumption data Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis