Sustainable Warmth competition (closed to applications)
Funding for local authorities to help them install energy saving upgrades and low carbon heating in low-income households.
Direct Air Capture and other Greenhouse Gas Removal technologies competition
This competition will provide funding for developing technologies that enable the removal of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere in the UK.
Building for 2050
This project aims to examine how to increase demand and accelerate delivery of low carbon housing.
Ecodesign requirements for power transformers: find out whether your installation is eligible for regulatory relief
Tier 2 ecodesign requirements for small, medium and large power transformers are now in force. Use this tool to determine whether the costs of installing Tier 2 transformers are disproportionate.
Low carbon heating technology innovation: grant scheme
This grant scheme aims to develop technologies that reduce the carbon emissions associated with providing heat and hot water to UK buildings.
Guidance and regulation
- Domestic private rented property: minimum energy efficiency standard - landlord guidance
- Green Homes Grant: make energy improvements to your home (closed to new applicants)
- Home Upgrade Grant: Phase 2
- Smart meters: a guide for households
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund statistics: January 2023
- Boiler Upgrade Scheme statistics: December 2022
- RHI monthly deployment data: December 2022 (Annual edition)
- Household Energy Efficiency Statistics, headline release January 2023
- Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery (LAD) and Home Upgrade Grant (HUG) release, January 2023
Policy papers and consultations
- New ecodesign requirements for lighting products
- Strengthening the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Towards a market for low emissions industrial products: call for evidence
- Design of the Energy Company Obligation ECO4: 2022-2026
- Future support for low carbon heat
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Heat networks pipelines
- Advanced Fuels Fund competition winners
- FCO sustainability report 2019 to 2020
- CRC annual report publications: phases 1 and 2
- Carbon footprint FOI2020/00876