Application for an environmental permit: part A about you
Complete if you are applying for a new permit, or to change or transfer an existing permit.
Local authority environmental permits (England and Wales)
Permit to carry out Part A(2) or Part B activities or run a Part A(2) or Part B installation or mobile plant.
Foul drainage assessment form (FDA1)
This form may be used as part of a planning application that incorporates a proposed non-mains foul drainage system.
Hazardous waste: consignee returns spreadsheet
Consignee return spreadsheet for hazardous waste, including our privacy notice.
Application to use herbicides in or near water
Use this form if you plan to use herbicides to control weeds in water or on the banks next to a waterbody or watercourse.
Guidance and regulation
- Access the public register for environmental information
- Waste: environmental permits
- Discharges to surface water and groundwater: environmental permits
- Register or renew waste exemptions (England)
- Check if you need an environmental permit
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in the UK
- Business insights and impact on the UK economy: 25 March 2021
- Capacity Market auction: Auction Monitor report for T-4 auction for 2024 to 2025
- Insolvency Service Enforcement Outcomes: 2020/21
- Capacity Market auction: Auction Monitor report for T-1 auction for 2021 to 2022
Policy papers and consultations
- Charge proposals for repatriated duties: UK Emissions trading scheme
- Environmental permitting: standard rules consultation no 23
- Managing water abstraction
- Industrial decarbonisation strategy
- Drought: managing water supply
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UKAEA prompt payment return data: 2020 to 2021
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Strategy effective from March 2021
- NDA Sustainability Report: Financial Year April 2020 to March 2021
- Contracts for Difference and Capacity Market scheme update 2020
- Statutory security of supply report: 2020