EU Emissions Trading System and Carbon Price Support: apply for compensation
How to apply for compensation for the indirect costs of the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) and the Carbon Price Support (CPS) mechanism.
CHPQA Registration Form F1
Complete Form F1 to register with the CHPQA programme
Hydroelectric power schemes: application
Use form (WR317) and guidance (WR318) to apply for permission for a hydro-electric power scheme.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Assessment of costs to UK participants of compliance with Phase 2 of the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS): evaluation of the scheme
- Business awareness and uptake of energy audits research
- Household Energy Efficiency National Statistics, headline release September 2017
- Transitional National Plan (TNP): quarterly register
Policy papers and consultations
- Non-domestic smart metering: policy proposals and draft legal text
- Bringing forward EU Emissions Trading System 2018 compliance deadlines in the UK
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UK Atomic Energy Authority prompt payment data: 2018 to 2019
- Sector contact list: Climate Change Agreements (CCA).
- The Carbon Plan - reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- DECC Carbon Plan: quarterly implementation update - Q3, 2012
- Annual Energy Statement 2012