Applying for a passport from outside the UK: application form
Application form for British applicants outside the UK.
Apply for a postal vote
Anyone can apply to vote by post. You don’t need to give a reason.
Application to re-register a child’s birth and add the natural father's details
Form GRO 185 to apply to re-register a child's birth and add the natural father's details.
Report a lost or stolen British passport from overseas
Complete form LS01 to report your British passport lost or stolen if you’re outside the UK.
Application to re-register a child’s birth following marriage of natural parents
You must use form LA1 to apply to re-register a child’s birth following the marriage of natural parents.
Guidance and regulation
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- Applying for a passport
- Equality Act 2010: how it might affect you
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: how to apply online
- How to apply for a British National Overseas passport from Hong Kong
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Social mobility poll results 2018
- Windrush lessons learned review
- HM Prison and Probation Service staff equalities report: 2017 to 2018
- Northern Ireland Racial Equality Indicators Baseline Report 2014-2017
- Public Appointments: Annual Report for Northern Ireland, 2016/17
Policy papers and consultations
- Protecting the Debate: Intimidation, Influence, and Information
- Reform of the Gender Recognition Act 2004
- A Call to Action to end forced labour, modern slavery and human trafficking
- Global Disability Summit - final summary
- Safeguarding Summit 2018: Host's Outcome Summary
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Human rights priority countries: autumn 2018 ministerial statement
- Responding to human rights judgments: 2017 to 2018
- Ofsted’s equality objectives 2016 to 2020
- School and labour market outcomes by pupil characteristics
- Birthday Honours lists 2018