Applying for a passport from outside the UK: application form
Application form for British applicants outside the UK.
Apply for a postal vote
Anyone can apply to vote by post. You don’t need to give a reason.
Application to re-register a child’s birth and add the natural father's details
Form GRO 185 to apply to re-register a child's birth and add the natural father's details.
Application to re-register a child’s birth following marriage of natural parents
You must use form LA1 to apply to re-register a child’s birth following the marriage of natural parents.
Report a lost or stolen British passport from overseas
Complete form LS01 to report your British passport lost or stolen if you’re outside the UK.
Guidance and regulation
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- Applying for a passport
- Equality Act 2010: how it might affect you
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: how to apply online
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: supporting documents (group 1)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- FTSE women leaders: Hampton-Alexander review
- Gender Pay Gap Information Regulations: summary of 2017/18 data
- Interim Gender Pay Gap Employer Insights Survey
- Opportunity area programme: research and analysis
- Race Disparity Audit
Policy papers and consultations
- Protecting the Debate: Intimidation, Influence, and Information
- Reform of the Gender Recognition Act 2004
- Global Disability Summit - final summary
- Safeguarding Summit 2018: Host's Outcome Summary
- International Financial Institutions: commitments to tackle sexual exploitation and abuse and sexual harassment in the international aid sector
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ofsted’s equality objectives 2016 to 2020
- School and labour market outcomes by pupil characteristics
- Birthday Honours lists 2018
- Joint Committee on Human Rights: Charity Commission evidence and response
- DCMS gender pay gap