Applying for a passport from outside the UK: application form
Application form for British applicants outside the UK.
Application to re-register a child’s birth and add the natural father's details
Form GRO 185 to apply to re-register a child's birth and add the natural father's details.
Birth certificate application form
Application form to order a copy of a birth certificate registered in England and Wales.
General Register Office certificate application forms
Guidance notes and application forms for birth, adoption, death, marriage or civil partnership certificates.
Application to re-register a birth following marriage or civil partnership of natural parents
You must use form LA1 to apply to re-register a child’s birth following the marriage or civil partnership of natural parents.
Guidance and regulation
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- Equality Act 2010: how it might affect you
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: supporting documents (group 3)
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: how to fill in the application form
- Statutory declarations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- An assessment of the evidence on conversion therapy for sexual orientation and gender identity
- Conversion therapy: an evidence assessment and qualitative study
- The prevalence of conversion therapy in the UK
- DCMS sector economic estimates 2021: employment 2019 to June 2021
- Pathways to success
Policy papers and consultations
- Banning conversion therapy
- Windrush Compensation Scheme
- Derwentside Immigration Removal Centre: equality impact assessment
- Report of the G7 Gender Equality Advisory Council 2021
- National Disability Strategy
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Human rights priority countries: autumn 2021 ministerial statement
- Social Mobility Commission: meeting minutes
- NHS pension scheme accounts 2020 to 2021
- Social Mobility Commission quarterly reports for 10 Downing Street
- Social Mobility Commissioners register of business interest