Applying for a passport from outside the UK: application form
Application form for British applicants outside the UK.
Apply for a postal vote
Anyone can apply to vote by post. You don’t need to give a reason.
Application to re-register a child’s birth and add the natural father's details
Form GRO 185 to apply to re-register a child's birth and add the natural father's details.
Application to re-register a child’s birth following marriage of natural parents
You must use form LA1 to apply to re-register a child’s birth following the marriage of natural parents.
Passports for newlyweds and civil partners
Use this form to apply in advance for a passport using your new name.
Guidance and regulation
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- Applying for a passport
- Equality Act 2010: how it might affect you
- Applying for a passport from outside the UK: how to apply online
- Posting passports and documents
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Employers’ Understanding of the Gender Pay Gap and Actions to Tackle it: research report on the 2018 Survey
- Social mobility poll results 2018
- Windrush lessons learned review
- HM Prison and Probation Service staff equalities report: 2017 to 2018
- Northern Ireland Racial Equality Indicators Baseline Report 2014-2017
Policy papers and consultations
- Variations in Sex Characteristics Call For Evidence
- Protecting the Debate: Intimidation, Influence, and Information
- Reform of the Gender Recognition Act 2004
- A Call to Action to end forced labour, modern slavery and human trafficking
- Global Disability Summit - final summary
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- DFID gender pay gap report 2018
- Ministry of Justice: Gender Pay Gap Report 2018
- Human rights priority countries: autumn 2018 ministerial statement
- Responding to human rights judgments: 2017 to 2018
- Ofsted’s equality objectives 2016 to 2020