Form PA8A: Caveat application
Form PA8A: Caveat application.
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Guidance and regulation
- Entertainment Licensing
- Taking Part Survey
- Principles of selection for listed buildings
- Tax relief for national heritage assets
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Knowledge and use of Irish in Northern Ireland 2017 to 2018
- Knowledge and use of Ulster-Scots in Northern Ireland 2017 to 2018
- Taking Part November 2018 "Focus On..." reports
- Statistical Release for Reported Treasure Finds (2016 and 2017)
Policy papers and consultations
- Proposed changes to Entertainment Licensing Statistics
- The Heritage Statement: One Year On
- Annual Report to Parliament on public libraries activities from January 2017 to March 2018
- Museums' Partnership Framework
- Museums Action Plan 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Libraries Deliver newsletter
- Libraries Taskforce: six month progress report (April to September 2018)
- Twenty-first meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Libraries Deliver: Ambition for Public Libraries in England 2016 to 2021
- Heritage Lottery Fund (National Heritage Memorial Fund Lottery Distribution) annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017