Form N242A: Notice of offer to settle (Section 1 - Part 36)
Use this form to make an offer to settle all or part of a claim, counterclaim, additional claim, appeal, cross-appeal or detailed costs assessment proceedings.
Form PA8A: Caveat application
Form PA8A: Caveat application.
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2018/19 Quarter 2
- Taking Part 2014/15: "Focus On..." reports
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Taking Part 2017/18: annual child release
- Technical report: Taking Part survey 2017 to 2018 (year 13)
Policy and engagement
- Post Implementation Review (PIR) Video Recordings
- Culture is Digital
- Government Response to the Commission on Dormant Assets' Report
- Barker Langham secures projects in the Middle East
- Libraries Deliver newsletter
- Heritage Lottery Fund (National Heritage Memorial Fund Lottery Distribution) annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017
- Royal Armouries Annual Report and Accounts 2017 to 2018
- The Wallace Collection Annual Report and Accounts 2017 to 2018
- BFI annual report and financial statements 2017-2018