On this page
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party.
Guidance and regulation
- Entertainment Licensing
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
- Touring Europe if there’s no Brexit deal
- Tax relief for national heritage assets
- Taking Part Survey
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Total Income of DCMS-funded cultural organisations 2018/19
- Statistical Release for Reported Treasure Finds (2017 and 2018)
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Taking Part November 2018 "Focus On..." reports
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2019/20 Quarter 3
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation on the Public Lending Right Rate Per Loan payments for the 2018 to 2019 scheme year
- Proposed changes to Entertainment Licensing Statistics
- Revising the definition of treasure in the Treasure Act 1996 and revising the related codes of practice
- Culture is Digital
- Museum Partnership Report: Understanding the national museums' partnership activities in 2017 to 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Libraries Taskforce: six-monthly progress report (April to September 2019)
- The Churches Conservation Trust Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19
- Twenty-fifth meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- The British Museum annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019
- National Portrait Gallery annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019