On this page
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form N258C: Request for detailed assessment hearing pursuant to an order under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974
Form N258C: Request for detailed assessment hearing pursuant to an order under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.
Guidance and regulation
- Film & TV Production Restart Scheme
- Funding available through the Culture Recovery Fund
- Entertainment Licensing
- Taking Part Survey
- Taking Part: information for survey participants
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Taking Part 2019/20: statistical release
- DCMS Coronavirus Impact Business Survey - Round 2
- Evidence summary for policy: The role of arts in improving health and wellbeing
- Productivity and the Arts, Heritage and Museums Sectors
- DCMS Sponsored Museum Visit Trends: An analysis of factors impacting on visits to DCMS Sponsored Museums
Policy papers and consultations
- Taking Part Survey Review
- Public Lending Right: Rate Per Loan 2018 to 2019 consultation
- Taking Part Survey: Consultation response
- Proposed changes to Entertainment Licensing Statistics
- Culture is Digital
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Arts Council England Annual Report and Accounts 2019 to 2020
- Annual Report to Parliament on public libraries activities from April 2019 to March 2020
- Royal Armouries Annual Report and Accounts 2018 - 2019
- Twenty-sixth meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Wallace Collection annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019