Form PA8A: Caveat application
Form PA8A: Caveat application.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Guidance and regulation
- Entertainment Licensing
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
- Taking Part Survey
- Tax relief for national heritage assets
- Taking Part: information for survey participants
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Taking Part November 2018 "Focus On..." reports
- Statistical Release for Reported Treasure Finds (2016 and 2017)
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Experience of heritage by adults in Northern Ireland, 2017/18
- Charitable Giving Indicators 2017/18
Policy papers and consultations
- Public Lending Right (PLR) Rate Per Loan Consultation for payments in relation to the 2017/18 public lending right scheme year
- Consultation on technical amendments to the Public Lending Right Scheme
- Annual Report to Parliament on public libraries activities from January 2017 to March 2018
- Museums' Partnership Framework
- Museums Action Plan 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Libraries Deliver newsletter
- Libraries Taskforce: six month progress report (April to September 2018)
- Twenty-first meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Libraries Deliver: Ambition for Public Libraries in England 2016 to 2021
- Heritage Lottery Fund (National Heritage Memorial Fund Lottery Distribution) annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017