Form PA8A: Caveat application
Form PA8A: Caveat application.
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- The economic value of culture: a benefit transfer study
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Sponsored museums and galleries annual performance indicators 2017/18
- Experience of culture and the arts in Northern Ireland 2017 to 2018
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2018/19 Quarter 2
Policy papers and consultations
- Annual Report to Parliament on public libraries activities from January 2017 to March 2018
- Museums' Partnership Framework
- Museums Action Plan 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Libraries Taskforce: six month progress report (April to September 2018)
- Twenty-first meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Libraries Deliver newsletter
- Libraries Deliver: Ambition for Public Libraries in England 2016 to 2021
- Heritage Lottery Fund (National Heritage Memorial Fund Lottery Distribution) annual report and accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017