On this page
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party
Form COP10: Application notice for applications to be joined as a party.
Guidance and regulation
- Entertainment Licensing
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
- Taking Part Survey
- Taking Part: information for survey participants
- Visit friends and family abroad
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Economic Estimates: Ad-hoc statistical releases
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2020/21 Quarter 1
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates 2018: Regional GVA
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates 2019: Employment
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
Policy papers and consultations
- Taking Part Survey Review
- Public Lending Right: Rate Per Loan 2018 to 2019 consultation
- Taking Part Survey: Consultation response
- Proposed changes to Entertainment Licensing Statistics
- Culture is Digital
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Royal Armouries Annual Report and Accounts 2018 - 2019
- Twenty-sixth meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Wallace Collection annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019
- Libraries Taskforce: six-monthly progress report (April to September 2019)
- The Churches Conservation Trust Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19