On this page
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form CS A2: Appeal application - establishment agencies
Form CS A2: Appeal application - establishment agencies.
Guidance and regulation
- Entertainment Licensing
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
- Tax relief for national heritage assets
- Principles of selection for listed buildings
- Taking Part Survey
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates 2018: Employment
- Taking Part Survey: October 2017 to September 2018 (Provisional)
- Engagement in culture, arts and sport by adults in Northern Ireland 2018/19
- Museums and galleries monthly visits
- Export of Objects of Cultural Interest Report 2017/18
Policy papers and consultations
- Revising the definition of treasure in the Treasure Act 1996 and revising the related codes of practice
- Tailored Review of Historic England
- Museum Partnership Report: Understanding the national museums' partnership activities in 2017 to 2018
- Culture is Digital
- The Heritage Statement: One Year On
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- National Gallery annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019
- National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside Annual Report and Accounts 2018 to 2019
- Natural History Museum Annual Report and Accounts 2018 to 2019
- Twenty-fourth meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- BFI annual report and financial statements 2018-2019