On this page
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Use this form to tell the court that you are acting on behalf of a child or 'protected party'.
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form)
Form FP3: Application for injunction (General form).
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend
Form FP9: Certificate of Suitability of Litigation Friend.
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Tenants can use this form to tell the court why they have rent arrears and if they disagree with what their landlord has put on the ‘claim for possession’ form.
Form N502: Acknowledgment of service (Part 8)
Form N502: Acknowledgment of service (Part 8).
Guidance and regulation
- Film & TV Production Restart Scheme
- Funding available through the Culture Recovery Fund
- Entertainment Licensing
- Taking Part: information for survey participants
- Designated days for Union Flag flying
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Daily Visitors to DCMS Sponsored Museums and Galleries
- Taking Part 2019/20: statistical release
- Taking Part 2019/20: annual child release
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2020/21 Quarter 2
- Taking Part survey: Ad-hoc statistical releases
Policy papers and consultations
- Taking Part Survey Review
- Public Lending Right: Rate Per Loan 2018 to 2019 consultation
- Taking Part Survey: Consultation response
- Proposed changes to Entertainment Licensing Statistics
- Culture is Digital
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Arts Council England Annual Report and Accounts 2019 to 2020
- Annual Report to Parliament on public libraries activities from April 2019 to March 2020
- Royal Armouries Annual Report and Accounts 2018 - 2019
- Twenty-sixth meeting of the Libraries Taskforce
- Wallace Collection annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019