Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Police pension reform
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Online Bullying in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Evaluation of the Child Trafficking Protection Fund
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending June 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Firearms safety
- Government response to the IICSA's Internet Report
- Hate crime action plan 2016 to 2020
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
- UK Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Strategy
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- 2020 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s annual report 2019 to 2020
- British Transport Police Fund: statement of accounts 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: July 2019