Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Notice of rights and entitlements: a person's rights in police detention
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2020 to March 2021
- Telecommunications Restriction Orders: post-implementation review
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending June 2021
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse: Institutional responses to allegations involving the late Lord Janner of Braunstone QC
Policy papers and consultations
- Firearms safety
- Safety of journalists: call for evidence
- Prisons Strategy White Paper
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: equality statements
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Fraser Sampson and Brian Plastow letter on DCMS Data Consultation
- 2021 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Home Office modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- HM Treasury modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- DCMS Modern Slavery Statement 2020-21