Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tools
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Surveillance camera code of practice
- Slavery and human trafficking in supply chains: guidance for businesses
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- The scale and nature of fraud: a review of the evidence
- Review of the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
- Football-related arrests and banning order statistics, England and Wales, 2000 to 2001 season
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: season 2016 to 2017
Policy and engagement
- Crime (Overseas Production Orders) Bill: overarching documents
- Biological security strategy
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016 – codes of practice
- HMRC report of non-qualifying regulatory provisions 2017 to 2018
- Drugs and Firearms Licensing Unit: staff list
- 2017 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent anti-slavery commissioner’s annual report 2016 to 2017
- Nil response to an FOI about the Proceeds of Crime Act