On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police pension reform
- Notice of rights and entitlements: a person's rights in police detention
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: 2018 to 2019 season
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Independent inquiry into child sexual abuse: interim report
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Football-related arrests and banning order statistics, England and Wales, 2003 to 2004 season
Policy papers and consultations
- Asset recovery action plan
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
- The use of facial recognition technology by South Wales police
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016 – codes of practice
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Police transformation fund: investments in 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: January 2019
- Early Intervention Youth Fund: successful bids
- 2018 UK annual report on modern slavery
- HMRC report of non-qualifying regulatory provisions 2017 to 2018