Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Places of Worship (POW): protective security funding scheme
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending Dec 2020
- Sexual offences in England and Wales overview: year ending March 2020
- Children's online behaviour in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending September 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Safety of journalists: call for evidence
- End-to-End Rape Review Report on Findings and Actions
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- Tackling Child Sexual Abuse Strategy
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: equality statements
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: 17 February 2021
- 2020 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s annual report 2019 to 2020
- British Transport Police Fund: statement of accounts 2019 to 2020