Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Firearms licensing
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Places of Worship (POW): Protective Security Funding Scheme
News and communications
Research and statistics
- IICSA: sexual abuse and exploitation of children in residential schools
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending December 2021
- Review of the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
- IICSA: child protection in religious organisations and settings
Policy papers and consultations
- Serious Violence Duty
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022: overarching documents
- End to End Rape Review Progress Report: One year on
- Prisons Strategy White Paper
- Draft Victims Bill
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Joint Fraud Taskforce management board minutes: 2022
- Forensic Information Databases annual report 2020 to 2021
- Never again: the UK’s responsibility to act on atrocities in Xinjiang and beyond
- Joint Fraud Taskforce management board minutes: 2021
- Education, children’s social care and offending