Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Notice of rights and entitlements: a person's rights in police detention
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2020 to March 2021
- Telecommunications Restriction Orders: post-implementation review
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending June 2021
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse: Institutional responses to allegations involving the late Lord Janner of Braunstone QC
Policy papers and consultations
- Firearms safety
- Safety of journalists: call for evidence
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: equality statements
- End-to-End Rape Review Report on Findings and Actions
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- 2021 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Home Office modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- HM Treasury modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- DIT modern slavery statement
- Fraud sector charter: retail banking