Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Surveillance camera code of practice
- Slavery and human trafficking in supply chains: guidance for businesses
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Independent inquiry into child sexual abuse: interim report
- Modern Slavery Act 2015 review: first interim report
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2017 to March 2018
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
Policy papers and consultations
- Extremism in England and Wales: call for evidence
- Pregabalin and gabapentin: proposal to schedule under the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001
- Park Watch: the first organisation awarded SCC certification for ANPR cameras
- Serious and Organised Crime Strategy 2018
- Hate crime action plan 2016 to 2020
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Early Intervention Youth Fund: successful bids
- 2018 UK annual report on modern slavery
- HMRC report of non-qualifying regulatory provisions 2017 to 2018
- 2017 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent anti-slavery commissioner’s annual report 2016 to 2017