Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Serious and organised crime local partnerships bulletin: submissions
Use this form to submit an article to feature in a future edition of the serious and organised crime (SOC) local partnerships bulletin.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending March 2021
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending Dec 2020
- Sexual offences in England and Wales overview: year ending March 2020
- Children's online behaviour in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Safety of journalists: call for evidence
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- End-to-End Rape Review Report on Findings and Actions
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: equality statements
- Tackling Child Sexual Abuse Strategy
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Joint Fraud Taskforce stakeholder group minutes: 2019
- Joint Fraud Taskforce management board minutes: 2020
- Joint Fraud Taskforce management board minutes: 2018
- Joint Fraud Taskforce management board minutes: 2019
- Letter to Baroness Williams