Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Police pension reform
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Sexual offences in England and Wales overview: year ending March 2020
- Children's online behaviour in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending September 2020
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
Policy papers and consultations
- Draft codes of practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002: amendments to codes to reflect the Criminal Finances Act 2017 in Northern Ireland
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- Tackling Child Sexual Abuse Strategy
- Five country statement on the temporary derogation to the ePrivacy Directive to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: 17 February 2021
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- 2020 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s annual report 2019 to 2020
- British Transport Police Fund: statement of accounts 2019 to 2020