On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Forms for referring potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism. These forms will be accepted in exceptional circumstances until 29 February 2020.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Police pension reform
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: 2019 to 2020 season
- Property crime tables: year ending March 2020
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
- UK Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Strategy
- Asset recovery action plan
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
- The use of facial recognition technology by South Wales police
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s annual report 2019 to 2020
- British Transport Police Fund: statement of accounts 2019 to 2020
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: July 2019
- 2019 UK annual report on modern slavery