On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Forms for referring potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism. These forms will be accepted in exceptional circumstances until 29 February 2020.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Places of Worship (POW): protective security funding scheme
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Nature of fraud and computer misuse in England and Wales: year ending March 2019
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2018 to March 2019
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: 2018 to 2019 season
Policy papers and consultations
- UK Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Strategy
- Asset recovery action plan
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
- The use of facial recognition technology by South Wales police
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: July 2019
- 2019 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Police transformation fund: investments in 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: January 2019