On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Firearms licensing
- Police pension reform
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: 2018 to 2019 season
- Independent inquiry into child sexual abuse: interim report
- Football-related arrests and banning order statistics, England and Wales, 2003 to 2004 season
Policy papers and consultations
- UK Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Strategy
- Asset recovery action plan
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
- The use of facial recognition technology by South Wales police
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act: anti-social behaviour
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: July 2019
- 2019 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Police transformation fund: investments in 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: January 2019
- Early Intervention Youth Fund: successful bids