Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Slavery and human trafficking in supply chains: guidance for businesses
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending September 2021
- Modern Slavery Innovation Fund: phase 1 end term review
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2020 to March 2021
- Telecommunications Restriction Orders: post-implementation review
Policy papers and consultations
- Firearms safety
- Safety of journalists: call for evidence
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: overarching documents
- End-to-End Rape Review Action Plan: Progress update
- Prisons Strategy White Paper
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Fraser Sampson and Brian Plastow letter on DCMS Data Consultation
- 2021 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Home Office modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- HM Treasury modern slavery statement 2020 to 2021
- DCMS Modern Slavery Statement 2020-21