On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Firearms licensing
- Places of Worship (POW): protective security funding scheme
- Slavery and human trafficking in supply chains: guidance for businesses
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Independent inquiry into child sexual abuse: interim report
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Football-related arrests and banning order statistics, England and Wales, 2003 to 2004 season
- Modern Slavery Act 2015 review: third interim report
Policy papers and consultations
- Extremism in England and Wales: call for evidence
- Revising PACE codes C, H, E and F
- Serious violence: new legal duty to support multi-agency action
- Asset recovery action plan
- Economic crime plan 2019 to 2022
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Police transformation fund: investments in 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: January 2019
- Early Intervention Youth Fund: successful bids
- 2018 UK annual report on modern slavery
- HMRC report of non-qualifying regulatory provisions 2017 to 2018