On this page
Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Refer potential victims of modern slavery/human trafficking to the national referral mechanism.
Duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery
Guidance on the duty to notify the Home Office of potential victims of modern slavery, and form MS1: notification of a potential victim of modern slavery.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Guidance and regulation
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Firearms licensing
- Slavery and human trafficking in supply chains: guidance for businesses
- Change of name guidance for official documents
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Modern Slavery Act 2015 review: second interim report
- Independent inquiry into child sexual abuse: interim report
- Modern Slavery Act 2015 review: first interim report
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2017 to March 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Extremism in England and Wales: call for evidence
- Protection of Freedoms Act 2012: DNA and fingerprint provisions
- Park Watch: the first organisation awarded SCC certification for ANPR cameras
- Serious and Organised Crime Strategy 2018
- Hate crime action plan 2016 to 2020
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Early Intervention Youth Fund: successful bids
- 2018 UK annual report on modern slavery
- HMRC report of non-qualifying regulatory provisions 2017 to 2018
- 2017 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent anti-slavery commissioner’s annual report 2016 to 2017