Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Renewal of authorisation to use covert human intelligence sources
This form is to be completed by a member of a public authority when the period of authorisation has expired.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Police pension reform
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse: Institutional responses to allegations involving the late Lord Janner of Braunstone QC
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse: children in the care of Lambeth Council
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse: child protection in religious organisations and settings
- Football-related arrests and banning orders, England and Wales: 2020 to 2021 season
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
Policy papers and consultations
- Serious violence: new legal duty to support multi-agency action
- Draft codes of practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002: amendments to codes to reflect the Criminal Finances Act 2017 in Northern Ireland
- Police 'stop and search' powers
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021: equality statements
- End-to-End Rape Review Report on Findings and Actions
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Joint Fraud Taskforce accountancy charter
- Joint Fraud Taskforce telecommunications charter
- Joint Fraud Taskforce retail banking charter
- Professor Fraser Sampson's response to the Surveillance Camera Code of Practice, 8 September 2021
- Letter to Baroness Williams