Firearms application forms
Firearms application form, the form to vary a firearm certificate and guidance notes.
Surveillance camera code of practice: self assessment tool
Find out how well your organisation complies with the principles of the surveillance camera code of practice.
Record deletion guidance and application form
Guidance for chief police officers when considering applications for the early deletion of DNA profiles, fingerprint records and Police National Computer records.
Required assessment (RA) forms
RA1, RA2, RA3, RA4, RA5 bilingual forms for completion following a drugs test in custody.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Firearms licensing
- Counting rules for recorded crime
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE) codes of practice
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement
- Police pension reform
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Children's online behaviour in England and Wales: year ending March 2020
- Police recorded crime and outcomes open data tables
- Crime in England and Wales: year ending September 2020
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2019 to March 2020
Policy papers and consultations
- Draft codes of practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002: amendments to codes to reflect the Criminal Finances Act 2017 in Northern Ireland
- Firearms safety
- Tackling Child Sexual Abuse Strategy
- Five country statement on the temporary derogation to the ePrivacy Directive to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse
- Government response to the IICSA's Internet Report
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations
- 2020 UK annual report on modern slavery
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s annual report 2019 to 2020
- British Transport Police Fund: statement of accounts 2019 to 2020
- Economic Crime Strategic Board minutes and agenda: July 2019