Universal Credit: Future telephony and digital support offer 2022: request for information
DWP wants to understand if there are organisations who would bid for funding to provide telephony and digital support for people applying for Universal Credit.
Reporting an accessibility problem on a public sector website
If you're having trouble accessing a public sector website or mobile app, find out how to request alternative formats or report the issue to get it fixed.
PSN Code of Interconnection (CoICo)
Use this form if you're a commercial supplier that wants to renew or get a PSN connectivity compliance certificate.
PSN incident reporting form
Use this form to report a major or high-priority PSN network or security incident which cannot be resolved by your service provider.
Guidance and regulation
- Using Open Document Formats (ODF) in your organisation
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- Civil Service competency framework
- Understanding accessibility requirements for public sector bodies
- How to prove and verify someone's identity
News and communications
Research and statistics
- CDEI publishes polling data on data sharing
- COVID-19 repository and public attitudes retrospective
- Future of Transport: data standards scoping study
- Highways England and local authority: data discovery
- Connected vehicle data research
Policy papers and consultations
- UK National Data Strategy (NDS) consultation
- Cabinet Office controls: version 5
- Call for views and evidence - Review of Representative Action Provisions, Section 189 Data Protection Act 2018
- Government response to the House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence
- Direction under regulation 2(2) of the Delivery of Tax Information through Software (Ancillary Metadata) Regulations 2019 (S.I. 2019/360)
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Official Development Assistance (ODA): FCDO Prosperity Fund spend
- Register of Information sharing agreements under chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 of part 5 of the Digital Economy Act 2017
- Board meeting agendas and minutes
- Digital, data and technology strategy: 2021 to 2024
- Accounting Officer assessment summary for the Technology Sourcing Programme