Industrial 5G Testbeds and Trials: Competition Guidance and Supporting Documents
The DCMS 5G Programme Industrial 5G Testbeds & Trials grant funding competition is open for applications. Included below is competition guidance, the application form and supporting documents for applying for DCMS grant funding for Industry led 5G based projects in the manufacturing and logistics sectors.
GCF customer change form
Use this forms to make any change to your GCF connection.
PSN incident reporting form
Use this form to report a major or high-priority PSN network or security incident which cannot be resolved by your service provider.
[Competition closed] 5G Infotainment Services for Transport Environments UK-South Korea 5G Funding Competition
The aim of this competition is to develop new and novel applications and services that can be ready for 5G, in collaboration with South Korean partners.
Corporate Report: Phone-Paid Services Authority Framework
This document sets out the broad framework within which the Phone-Paid Services Authority (PSA) operates.
Guidance and regulation
- Using your mobile in EU and EEA countries
- Building Digital UK
- Film & TV Production Restart Scheme
- Broadcasting and video on-demand services between the UK and EU
- NIS Regulations: UK digital service providers operating in the EU
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Ad hoc statistical analysis: 2020/21 Quarter 3
- DCMS Economic Estimates 2019: Gross Value Added
- DCMS Economic Estimates 2019: Trade Report
- DCMS Coronavirus Impact Business Survey - Round 2
- R&D in the Creative Industries Survey
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation on the renewal of Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) Multiplex Licences expiring in 2022 and 2026
- Online Harms White Paper
- Telecommunications (Security) Bill: Illustrative designated vendor direction and designation notice
- Evaluation of the SuperConnected Cities Programme
- Research into recent dynamics of the press sector in the UK and globally
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ofcom annual report and accounts 2019 to 2020
- Ofcom Public Interest Report
- CMA Report to Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- S4C Annual Report and Accounts for the 12 month period to 31 March 2019
- BFI annual report and financial statements 2018-2019