Register your interest for Diversification R&D opportunities
You can use this form to register your interest and provide your details to be kept up to date with upcoming diversification research and development (R&D) opportunities.
Industrial 5G Testbeds and Trials: Competition Guidance and Supporting Documents
The DCMS 5G Programme Industrial 5G Testbeds & Trials grant funding competition is open for applications. Included below is competition guidance, the application form and supporting documents for applying for DCMS grant funding for Industry led 5G based projects in the manufacturing and logistics sectors.
Corporate Report: Phone-Paid Services Authority Framework
This document sets out the broad framework within which the Phone-Paid Services Authority (PSA) operates.
[Competition closed] 5G Infotainment Services for Transport Environments UK-South Korea 5G Funding Competition
The aim of this competition is to develop new and novel applications and services that can be ready for 5G, in collaboration with South Korean partners.
Guidance and regulation
- Building Digital UK
- Using your mobile in EU and EEA countries
- 5G Testbeds and Trials Programme
- Guidance on access agreements
- Making phone calls and sending texts to EU and EEA countries
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Economic Estimates: Ad-hoc statistical releases
- DCMS Economic Estimates 2019: Gross Value Added
- DCMS Economic Estimates 2019: Trade Report
- DCMS Coronavirus Impact Business Survey - Round 2
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis: 2020/21 Quarter 2
Policy papers and consultations
- Implementing the European Electronic Communications Code
- Proposed reforms to permitted development rights to support the deployment of 5G and extend mobile coverage
- Shared Rural Network - transparency commitment publication
- Telecommunications (Security) Bill: Illustrative designated vendor direction and designation notice
- Review of the Access to Infrastructure Regulations - call for evidence
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Usage of interpreting services in the Office of Manpower Economics
- Triennial Review of the Information Commissioner's Office
- The Office of Communications (Ofcom) Framework Document
- Ofcom annual report and accounts 2015 to 2016
- Government response to the Ofcom Digital Communications Review