Industrial 5G Testbeds and Trials: Competition Guidance and Supporting Documents
The DCMS 5G Programme Industrial 5G Testbeds & Trials grant funding competition is open for applications. Included below is competition guidance, the application form and supporting documents for applying for DCMS grant funding for Industry led 5G based projects in the manufacturing and logistics sectors.
[Competition closed] 5G Infotainment Services for Transport Environments UK-South Korea 5G Funding Competition
The aim of this competition is to develop new and novel applications and services that can be ready for 5G, in collaboration with South Korean partners.
Register your interest for Diversification R&D opportunities
You can use this form to register your interest and provide your details to be kept up to date with upcoming diversification research and development (R&D) opportunities.
Corporate Report: Phone-Paid Services Authority Framework
This document sets out the broad framework within which the Phone-Paid Services Authority (PSA) operates.
Guidance and regulation
- Guidance on access agreements
- Using your mobile in EU and EEA countries
- UK Telecoms Innovation Network Competition
- Product Security and Telecommunications Infrastructure Bill: Documents
- The Product Security and Telecommunications Infrastructure (PSTI) Bill - telecoms infrastructure factsheet
News and communications
Research and statistics
- DCMS Economic Estimates 2019: Trade Report
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates 2019: Regional GVA
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates: Monthly GVA (to June 2021)
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates: Employment percentage measure
- DCMS Sectors Economic Estimates: Monthly GVA (to March 2021)
Policy papers and consultations
- Shared Rural Network consultation
- Proposal for new telecoms security regulations and code of practice
- Changes to permitted development rights for electronic communications infrastructure: technical consultation
- UK Open RAN principles
- MoU on Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology between India and the United Kingdom
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Targeted consultations on proposed designated vendor direction and designation notice
- Usage of interpreting services in the Office of Manpower Economics
- Triennial Review of the Information Commissioner's Office
- The Office of Communications (Ofcom) Framework Document
- Ofcom annual report and accounts 2015 to 2016