Hand luggage restrictions at UK airports
Hand luggage restrictions at UK airports - carry-on luggage, checked-in baggage, restricted items and liquids, electronic devices carried from Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia
General aviation operators and pilots notification of flights
Download the general aviation report form (GAR) and send it in or use the online version.
Send your Air Passenger Duty Return
Use the online service to send your Air Passenger Duty Return (APD2).
Tonnage tax training commitment: forms and guidance
Application and reporting forms, with explanatory guidance, for making a training commitment for the tonnage tax scheme and for periodic review of that commitment.
Record your aicraft cargo (C257)
Use form C257 to outline an aeroplane's cargo manifest.
Guidance and regulation
- Security scanners: measure which airport operators must follow
- Accelerator competition: airport vehicle checkpoint screening
Research and statistics
- Air accident monthly bulletin September 2018
- Air accident monthly bulletin August 2018
- Airline Insolvency Review interim report
- British social attitudes survey: 2017
- British social attitudes survey (ATT03)
Policy and engagement
- Review of robotics and automation in transport construction 2017
- Review of artificial intelligence in transport 2017
- Review of future of flight 2017
- AAIB Current field investigations
- FOI release: EU Banned list for global airline operators
- AAIB investigation to Boeing 737-800, EI-DLV
- AAIB investigation to HPH Glasflugel 304 eS, G-GSGS
- AAIB investigation to Boeing 767-332ER, N1608