On this page
Hand luggage restrictions at UK airports
Hand luggage restrictions at UK airports - carry-on luggage, checked-in baggage, restricted items and liquids, electronic devices carried from Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt and Saudi Arabia
General aviation operators and pilots notification of flights
Submit a general aviation report (GAR) online if you are a pilot or carrier of a general aviation aircraft intending to travel to or from the UK.
Send your Air Passenger Duty Return
Use the online service to send your Air Passenger Duty Return (APD2).
Air carriers: pet travel required method of operation (RMOP)
Fill in this RMOP form to get approval from APHA to transport pets or assistance dogs to England, Scotland or Wales.
Send your Air Passenger Duty Return as an occasional operator
Apply for the Occasional Operator Scheme and report your duty liability for all flights in a 24-hour accounting period using form APD6.
Guidance and regulation
- Rates for Air Passenger Duty
- Passenger travel to the EU by air, rail or sea after Brexit
- Exemptions from Air Passenger Duty
- Air services from the EU to the UK if there is a no-deal Brexit
- Report an aircraft accident or serious incident
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Air accident monthly bulletin December 2019
- AAIB Record-only investigations July - August 2019
- An evaluation of UK funding through the ARTES programme
- Air accident monthly bulletin October 2019
- Northern Ireland Air Passenger Flow April 2018 – March 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Aviation 2050 — the future of UK aviation
- Carbon offsetting in transport: a call for evidence.
- Women in aviation and aerospace charter
- MOU between AAIB and the National Fire Chiefs Council
- CMA's response to Aviation 2050: The Future of UK Aviation
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- AAIB investigation to Grumman AA-5B, G-MPFC
- AAIB investigation to Jabiru UL-450, G-KEVH
- AAIB investigation to Airbus A300b4-622R(F), D-AEAD
- AAIB investigation to Boeing 737-89P, SP-LWA
- AAIB investigation to Boeing 777-236, G-YMMU