View our user guides for the Business e-services portal.
These guides show you how to use Information Services in Business e-services.
- Land Registry portal: make a day list enquiry
- Land Registry portal: official search of part with priority
- Land Registry portal: request a search of the index map
Land Charges Services
These guides show you how to use the Land Charges Services.
electronic Document Registration Service
How to use the electronic Document Registration Service (e-DRS).
These guides show how to process applications and how to attach electronic documents as supporting evidence.
How to discharge a mortgage using the electronic discharge service.
These guides show you how to use the General Facilities functions. The functions available within the General Facilities menu may vary according to your role.
Functions available may vary according to your role. Find out more about the administrator role and services available in our Business e-services technical manual.
Business Unit Administrator
- Land Registry portal: allocate an additional role
- Land Registry portal: update a business unit account